Soundbar near Indianapolis

Options
Bigbang
Bigbang Posts: 233
edited January 2015 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Does anybody have a Polk soundbar they would like to sell? If I'm going to hear crappy HT, I may as well make the experience a Polk experience. Please let me know. If it's Polk, I'm Interested. Thanks. David. Cell: 317:385-4203. Email: davidebrinson@gmail.com.
I like to listen, tinker, listen and repeat.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,787
    Options
    Never a good idea to post your phone number and email addy on an open forum.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @Bigbang‌ I just purchased one of the Polk surroundbars off their eBay site. I got the 2000 (I think) as my wife didnt want a sub in our bedroom and I didnt want a expensive soundbar to hear her crappy TV shows any louder than I had to :smile:

That said, the prices were reasonable for the lower tiered models, and they come with a warranty and free shipping.

I'd look into those.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Bigbang
    Bigbang Posts: 233
    Options
    Thanks Enders. I've been looking into those. The 2000's are a decent price.

F1. Thanks for the advice but I'll take the risk...
    I like to listen, tinker, listen and repeat.