Massive Errors with your website

I was trying to look at pictures of some products on your site but kept getting JS errors
8e5f8a419df97999df08159dcd2878ab.js:13 Uncaught TypeError: Unable to process binding "foreach: function (){return $.castle.plpPagination.allPages }"

Then when trying to use my Google ID to sign into this forum it gave me an unregistered app when trying to hit your site.

Might want to do some fixes. Needed some surround speakers but guess I will go to Martin and Logan to get them. At least there I don't get a slew of errors and can buy things.

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    We'll get right on that for you....
  • We'll get right on that for you....
    I think you should also provide blankets, cocoa, and a warm safe environment for him to get over the emotional damage he has incurred do to his dislike of Polk's website.
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • Hello,
    Thanks for posting on Polk's forum. I'll send a copy of your comment to Polk's IT team.
    Regards, Ken