Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" housed in one of Larry's cases and Cardas CCRR binding posts

I am selling my back up Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought". It is housed in one of Larry's cases and has the primary and secondary wires soldered to a pair of Cardas CCRR (Rhodium plated) binding posts. I used Cardas quadeutectic solder to attach the wires. I bought the transformer and case from the first group buy about 2 years ago and have found I have not needed it, so I am deciding to sell it to someone who can use it.

This Dreadnought is brand new, unused. I was goign to also install some Dynamat Xtreme, but found I am out of it. It will be up to the buyer to install the Dynamat. Also, I have mounting hardware, but IMO it is not truely non-magnetic. Particularly, the washer is slightly magnetic and I recommend buying some new mounting hardware for mounting the transformer. It is difficult to get truely non-magnetic stainless steel here in Salem. I tried all hardware stores and could not find truely non-magnetic hardware. I will ship the Dreadnought with the hardware I have.

I am selling this for the cost of the parts only. The price is $500.00 plus actual shipping. I can get a quote for FEDEX if the buyer prefers. I was thinking of shipping it via USPS flat rate large box priority mail, but need to get a box to make sure it fits. I was at the post office yesterday, but forgot to get the box...... :s

Payment can be check/money order (ships after check clears). I can take paypal, but you will need to pay the 3.5% fee if you want to pay this method.

IMG_0876.jpg
IMG_0874.jpg
IMG_0870.jpg
IMG_0872.jpg
IMG_0875.jpg
IMG_0873.jpg
Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Comments

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    PM replied.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Eight minutes. Didn't take long. :)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    I knew that wouldn't take long.....LOL
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• drumminman
    drumminman Posts: 3,396
    Plug 'n play - nice deal CC.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    This AI-1 is sold! Thanks Jeff for the purchase. I sent you a PM with shipping details sir.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg