Monitor 5 Crossovers - Sonicaps / Mills / Solen

Up for sale are my Monitor 5 Crossovers. I'm not sure the exact version of these 5's, but the tweeter was the SL2500 which I upgraded to the RD0-198's. ex8mr9ly5317.jpg

2 x Solen 33uF
2 x Sonicap Gen 1 12uf
2 x Sonicap Gen 1 8uf
2 x Mills 2.7 ohm resistors
Cardas solder was used for all connections

Two of the binding post caps were removed and used on my CRS+ speakers. This shouldn't be a problem for you as you can use the ones you are currently using. Simply twist them off and twist them on the naked posts.

Asking $75 shipped and paypal'ed (assuming you send payment as a gift).

Thanks!

Comments

• dhart86
    dhart86 Posts: 1,594
    pm sent
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

• dhart86
    I'll take'em
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

• Didn't see a PM but they're all yours!
  • dhart86
    I'll try to resend pm
    Main Rig:

Second Rig: