New Polk 4 Owner Q on Boom Mic and Adapter eligiblity

Hi. I recently ordered a Polk 4 headshot xbox version. I heard if you register the headphones you will be eligible for an adapter and boom mic. Is that true? and if so who do i talk to regarding this. Thanks.

Comments

• Recently spoke with someone over the phone from polk and they said since i bought it from gamestop they were responsible for the promotion since i didn't buy it digitally from their store

Did i miss something? this promotion is for everyone who bought it and registers it regardless of where you bought it was what I thought
  • cbeastwood
    cbeastwood Posts: 3
    edited December 2014
    Knowing what I know now, I would not have purchased the 4shot. I've been trying to get my boom mic since Halloween. The last time anyone talked to me from Polk was mid november, and all they told me was "sorry for the delay". I emailed Joe Tristani, and I'm hoping he can help out, but so far I paid a lot of money for a headset that simply does not work as advertised.

My advice would be to return them and get another product.
  • So they aren't sending out boom mics or adapters?
  • Hello,
    If you send your name, address, phone number and product serial number to:
    Ken.Carter@soundunited.com he will make sure you receive the mic as soon as possible. They should be available in two weeks according to Polk.
    Regards, Ken