A few pics.

Options
dcarlson
dcarlson Posts: 1,740
edited February 2004 in 2 Channel Audio
I'm still figuring out how to use my digital camera.

But, here's one.
SDA-2a, Anthem Pre-2L, Anthem Amp 1, MF A324 DAC, Rotel RCD1070

Senn HD650 Cardas, Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD2, Kimber KS1030, Bel Canto DAC2, M-Audio Transit, Laptop.
Post edited by dcarlson on

Comments

• dcarlson
    edited February 2004
    Options
    Here's another.

Senn HD650 Cardas, Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD2, Kimber KS1030, Bel Canto DAC2, M-Audio Transit, Laptop.
  • dcarlson
    edited February 2004
    Options
    One more.

• begbie
    begbie Posts: 630
    edited February 2004
    Options
    Musical Fidelity !

Nice ! Very Nice !
    Polk Rt800i -Fronts
    Polk cs400i -Center
    Polk fx500i -side surrounds
    Polk rc60i -rear surrounds
    Onkyo TX-NR 1009 (9.2) receiver
    Velodyne cht12
    Polk psw111
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited February 2004
    Options
    Beautiful integrated! Try putting tissue paper over the flash to help diffuse the light--works every time, and gets rid of the "gleem."
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited February 2004
    Options
    BEATIFUL int, Derick. I love the MF design. How about a pic of the whole rig?

Maurice
  • dcarlson
    edited February 2004
    Options
    Thanks guys...

She's my pride and joy. In a dim light the gold trim shines and looks beautiful.

I just took a couple of quick pics. I'll get a full system shot in a bit.

Thanks for the flash tip.

• phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited February 2004
    Options
    Very nice!
    How's the A70 working out for you?

regards
    Dave
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • dcarlson
    edited February 2004
    Options
    It's a great camera. I'm totally happy.

There's not one complaint I can think of. I thought the 30sec. clips wouldn't be enough but 30 seconds is a long time.

There's so many features and options it's pretty overwhelming. I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I've been using it in Auto mode, just point and shoot and at medium quality and the pictures are nice and clear.

• Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited February 2004
    Options
    dc,
    Looking forward to the TT pics and rest of the rig.

steve,
    Nice idea on the tissue paper. Hadn't heard of that before. Historically I've just not used the flash and cleaned the pic up using Picture It!
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • dcarlson
    edited February 2004
    Options
    I'll get you guys some rig pics soon.

I prefer the second picture the most. It's pretty close to the exact lighting when I listen.

Sadly, my TT doesn’t get too much use anymore. My 4 month new apartment has some serious footfall problems I need to work out.

• steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited February 2004
    Options
    The tissue trick works great w/35mm film cameras as well. Gives a nice soft light to fill dark areas, without over-exposing. I tried it with my Canon digital and it worked well also.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2