What's your favorite Assassin's Creed Game?

AsSiMiLaTeD
AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
edited November 2014 in Video Games
I've been a big fan of the series and have been playing it since the first game was released. This is my all time favorite game series. There are other games I like better (Skyrim, Max Payne, and maybe a couple others), but as a full series this one is top on my list.

I'm not as big of a fan of the last couple titles and Unity seems to be getting a few mixed reviews as well, even though it's closer to the earlier games I really liked.

Assassin's Creed II is still my favorite of the series, followed very closely by Brotherhood. The open world concept is implemented much better in AC III but I felt that game lacked the focus and a character that you can connect with that the games before it had.

I"ve not yet played Unity or Rogue, Unity looks neat because it brings back more of that city feel that the early games had and Rogue looks like it could have a very interesting story.

So what's your favorite game of the series?

What's your favorite Assassin's Creed Game? 9 votes

Assassin's Creed
22% 2 votes
AC II
22% 2 votes
Brotherhood
11% 1 vote
Revelations
0% 0 votes
AC III
0% 0 votes
Black Flag
44% 4 votes
Unity
0% 0 votes
Rogue
0% 0 votes

Comments

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Honestly, I still think the original was my favorite. I felt like all others were basically the same mind you I only played 3 of them.

Then id go with #2 as my #2 because the idea was still fresh.

I'm debating picking up the Xbox One bundle with the two latest iterations when available.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    I have owned a few of the games. III,II. Black flag is the first one I have been able to really get into. Awesome graphics and gameplay I am able to advance through at my skill level. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited December 2014
    Some of these are my daughter's favorite games (at age 17). How "old" are you guys? lol

I've watched her play and been bored senseless, had to ask her 20 questions about WHAT it was that made these so much fun. I do understand that there are story lines, etc. and since I don't play, I'm not immersed, or rather involved in all of that. So I just chalk it up to being an "outsider"!

I will say the the graphics are very very good!

Good gaming boys!

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • ndmaynard
    ndmaynard Posts: 6
    ACII was best for me. Tremendous improvement from AC1 and the best overall story and gameplay.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Black Flag, no doubt.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk