2014 PolkFest at John's

Options
Just thought I'd start a separate thread on the 2014 PolkFest. The other threads are rather long & you can get lost there. Now back to John's...what a tremendous host, he was the perfect gentlemen, sober & not so much!! The man can BBQ for sure, the guys that made it were treated to a spectacular menu, drinks, desserts. It was a royal Pig Fest!! The music was superb in all rooms & Mark from Polk was the icing on the cake. He demoed Polk's new wireless music system that was absolutely amazing. The new audio age is upon us & it's quite apparent with Polk jumping in the water with both feet.

A big shout out to all who brought goodies & were devoured without hesitation!! What a great group of guys who really show what the forum is all about...friendly, helpful & full of knowledge. This is only my second fest (the first was at Lou's) and they've both been off the charts. Hats off to John & all those who made it, even though the number of Polkies who made it was low it didn't matter one stinkin bit...it truly was a great get together.
"2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.