LSi25 Crossover problem??

Hi, I have a pair of LSi25´s. One of them needs a new tweeter and the other speaker that has a good tweeter shuts off the tweeter at about half volume and resets it. I believe I need a rebuilt crossover in that speaker? Can anyone please help. Thank you.

Comments

• Hello,
    Replacement crossovers should be available from Polk's CS department, you can telephone them at 1-800-377-7655 or use email polkcs@polkaudio.com
    Mention you are a Club Polk member for cost savings.
    Regards, Ken
  • Thank you so much my friend! I will be calling them tomorrow. As I meant to state earlier, I purchased these as demo speakers. They came to me in this condition.
    Thanks again!!!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    edited February 2015
    Thank you so much my friend! I will be calling them tomorrow. As I meant to state earlier, I purchased these as demo speakers. They came to me in this condition.
    Thanks again!!!

What the guys are trying to get at is....how do you know you need new crossovers ? Did you look at them and see if anything was burnt on the board ? Maybe all you need is a resistor....maybe all you need is a tweeter.....maybe a wire came loose. Do you have them hooked up properly ? Hate to see you buy new crossovers and they still don't work.

That said, they came to you as demo's from an Audio store ? I would never buy a thing from them again.

HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable