New Polk Home Page

Options
2»

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,042
    edited September 2014
    Options
    How is that, really, fundamentally different than posting a system photo to a thread on the current form?
    ... or someone starting a "post a photo of your system" thread on the current form?

e.g.,

10127640096_8a6d5a7584_b.jpgDSC_8060 by mhardy6647, on Flickr

(that's all I got...)

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,799
    Options
    Cause it was all in one place that everyone knew where to look AND they could edit/update it at any time.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• audiocr381ve
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    How is that, really, fundamentally different than posting a system photo to a thread on the current form?
    ... or someone starting a "post a photo of your system" thread on the current form?

e.g.,

(that's all I got...)

Mr. Hardy, I love you man but those speakers are butt ugly.
  • audiocr381ve
    Options
    Wow, bütt is sensored?
  • quicksilvergts
    quicksilvergts Posts: 274
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The "showcase" that most mention, is it like the vintage stuff? I tried searching. The model came up but the url was a sorry click home page thing lol. Or is the "showcase" something else?

I hope they keep ALL Polk product pages.
    I feel like I need to raise the Polk flag upside down. As I feel Polk is in dire distress.......

Pretty bummed, as since I only joined like a year ago. Felt like joining a awesome school of fun, knowledge, common interest only to have the school close.

Cheers!!

The "Showcase" is where anyone that had a Forum account could post pictures of their setup for other people to see.

This was really cool to see as you could get an idea of whose got what gear, how its setup, etc.

Thanks, jeez I wonder how the Heck I missed it when it was up. That sucks as it sounds very cool and a GREAT idea.

Cheers!

Polk Lsi9
    Polk LsiC
    Polk Fxi3
    Pioneer SC-1222
    Parasound 1200 II w/ Kimber Kable HERO + 4TC
    SVS PB12-NSD (Bash)
    PS4
    Sharp Aquos 55"

"If your BOLD enough to try it,
    your BOLD enough to make it happen"
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

e.g.,

(that's all I got...)

Mr. Hardy, I love you man but those speakers are butt ugly.

You room with the ceiling like it is must be awesome for music? I for one love your set up and what you can do with those mono tube amps with lower power!

2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD