ATTN: PoweredByDodge

TheAudioSpectru
TheAudioSpectru Posts: 57
edited February 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
What kinda dodge you got? My dad just bought a 97 12v cummin turbo dually...sweeeeeet
Post edited by TheAudioSpectru on

Comments

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited February 2004
    ... have 3... well 4 sorta...

i am damned to having to care for / work on 4 at least.

i drive a 99 Ram 1500 SLT Plus 2 wheel drive club cab - 5.9L 360 / allison HD transmission / and all kinds of goodies.

the old man has a 99 Ram 1500 SLT 4 wheel drive quad cab - 5.2L 318, only minor goodies.

I just bought an 88 Ram Power Wagon W100 4x4 with a 10inch lift and 38" swamper tires -- gonna tear it down, drop it to a NORMAL 3" lift, and restore it -- 5.2 318

and my girlfriend has, in addition to her subaru impreza 2.5RS, a 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport club cab Laramie with the 318 v8.

my lab partner has a 95 cummins turbo diesel 2500 series... he loves it to death man... good **** motor -- he's got a quarter of a million miles on it- yup 250,000 miles - and just finally his transmission is going -- so he's replacing it with a 5 speed stick shift hand built by some guy in Oklahoma. then he's buying some power package from Banks Engineering -- numbers should go up to 800 ft lbs torque / 600 horse.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • TheAudioSpectru
    edited February 2004
    yeah the old man's is the 3500...1 ton suspension...he got the 5 spd too...he was searchin for that thing for like 6 monthes...it has 130,000 miles on it...he only paid 17 grand for it...you should tkae a look at it it's on www.handpickedtrucks.com...it's the forest green one....it's sharp as hell...
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited February 2004
    thats a real pretty truck dude... 17 g's was not a bad price at all. hell i paid that much for my 1500 2wd used. that's a good buy.

i like that website -- glad to see a dodge with 800,000 miles on it!
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited February 2004
    Originally posted by PoweredByDodge
    ... have 3... well 4 sorta...

i am damned to having to care for / work on 4 at least.
    if it was a GM truck, you wouldnt have to work on em, they just keep going and going
    im pushing 175k with mine, and thats b/c I drive it...
    :D
    -Cody
  • TheAudioSpectru
    edited February 2004
    yea they have some nice looking trucks,but they are real shady to do business with...there not profesional at all and the thing didnt come with any kind of warranty...oh well,he still made out....