RT55i sale ... I'm a slacker ..

Options
octong
octong Posts: 25
edited February 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Sorry I made the post and then didn't get back about price for the rt55's .... got very unexpectedly severely slammed at work.

Price on the speakers is 350 (or best offer above or below that price) and the nice cherry stands which were retail about 100 will be 50 if you want them. Because the speakers look pristine in my setup forgot the rear corner on one had a ding which could be easily hidden ...but I never did because it just didn't show in my setup. I have pictures and will be putting up and ebay ad/auction this weekend and have pictures for those interested. Also think I could get a copy of the receipt that would give the purchaser warranty minus a little over 1 year.
The price is based on recent sales so I know it's fair ... they'll be on ebay this weekend if I don't get an offer before.

These are fantastic speakers that I'm only selling because I found something slightly more fantastic (to my ears) and I just have nowhere to use the polks any longer. I'm writing this in a hurry so it sounds a little impersonal but I'm a pretty friendly person to deal with if you're the same and want to ask some questions.

Rob
rob@rlc.net