Hey geralopez, are you anywhere near Leon, Mexico?

Jstas
Jstas Posts: 14,804
edited February 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
If so, on March 12th - 14th, the World Rally Championship is going to be running Round 3 of the championship there this year. I don't know if you are into motorsports like rally racing but I recommend to anyone, interested or not, to go and see one of these races at least once in thier life. If you are nearby, you have an opportunity to go and see it. I would be in Mexico at the time if I could afford it myself because that is about as close as it is gonna get for me. There are no rounds of the championship in the U.S. and there are no plans to bring any rounds here, ever.

So if you get a chance, go and see it. The WRC drivers are, IMO, the best drivers on the planet and it is a thrill to watch those itty bitty cars go flying through the stages, sideways at 120-150 MPH!
Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
Post edited by Jstas on

Comments

• geralopez
    geralopez Posts: 115
    edited February 2004
    Hi Jstas, I'm sorry to answer until now, but I was offline for one week, had an accident in my job and I was in the hospital. I had a problem with my low back. I found something to explain better than my words:
    Protruding Disk - The disk is composed of a soft center or nucleus, which, in children and young adults, is jelly-like. The nucleus is surrounded by a tougher outer portion called the anulus. With normal aging, the nucleus begins to resemble the anulus.
    During middle-age, fissures or cracks may occur in the disk. These may be the source of back pain. If the crack extends out of the disk, material from the disk may push out or rupture. This often is referred to as a herniated or slipped disk. If the protruded disk presses a nerve, it may cause pain in the leg.

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/brochure/thr_report.cfm?Thread_ID=10&topcategory=Spine

I had a surgery in the back last week. I'm in home now and a will be "Out of order" for 3 to 4 weeks, LOL, that's means some obligated vacation.

Thank for you invitation to this rally, I'm really fan of car races in any category. About WRC, Leon, Guanajuato is 475 miles far away from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, but I will try to go there if I have a quickly physical recovery.

At least I have a chance to go to the SERIAL CART here in Monterrey in may 23, the season will start in Long Beach in April 18.

Thank you again, If I can go I will advice you.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited February 2004
    Hey, I understand, I have no affiliation with the WRC just an avid fan.

Leon is about 3000-4000 miles from me. That's a looooong walk! But if I had the time and money, I'd be there in a heartbeat!

Best thing about Mexico is I don't need a passport to get there. Unless the rules changed.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!