2x Tivo Premiers with Lifetime/2x WDTV Live/2x BD/HDDVD players/PS3 w/games

Options
billbillw
billbillw Posts: 6,185
edited August 2014 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
OK,
I hope this isn't to crazy confusing, but I'm having a massive sell-off of my gear that I'm not using now that I've switched to using HTPCs for all my TVs and my HT projector.

This is just an initial list. I will add photos and more details as needed/by request.

Tivos:

I have two Tivo Premiere units with lifetime subscriptions. These are 2-tuner with OTA and/or Cable card tuners. So, they can record 2 at a time watch a 3rd. Both were brown-box (B-stock) units. One has a 320GB drive (45hrs of HD), the other has a 500GB drive (75hrs of HD). I can swap either of those for 2TB drives for an extra fee (basically the price of a 2TB drive).

Both come in original brown box with remote/power cord/manual/HDMI cable

Premiere 320GB w/Lifetime sub: $275
Premiere 500GB w/Lifetime sub: $300

I also have a Premiere 4 (that's 4 tuners, cable card only) with a 500GB drive, but no lifetime subscription. It comes in original (A-stock) box with remote/manual/HDMI/Power cord. $75

WDTV Live

I have two WDTV Live (newest version) that are like new with remote, power supply, box, etc. I believe one was a B-stock and the other was not, but I cannot tell the difference between them. $50 each

LG BH200

I have two LG BH200 Multi-Blu players (play BluRay and HD-DVD). These were flagship models back in the day with excellent Marvel QDEO video processing and high build quality. One of the units is minty (it was used sparingly in the bedroom) with remote/original box/manual, etc. I will include a CD with all of the past BH200 Firmwares since some of the older ones work better w/HDDVD. $175

The other was a living room unit and has a lot of swirl marks on the top piano finish. It still works very well though. This one does not have the original box, but has remote, cord, Firmware disc, etc. $150

PS3

Finally, I have a PS3, Super Slim model 250GB that I bought less than 2 years ago and have probably only played it a dozen or so times. I kept it around for those hard to play Bluray discs. I will make this a package with 2-controllers (one red/one blue) original box, cables, etc., and about a dozen games including Infamous 1 and 2, Uncharted 1 and 2, Gran Turismo 5 XL, Modern Warfare 3, the God of War Collection, Super Street Fighter 4, Ratchet and Clank Collection, and a few others that I'm probably forgetting.
$250 for the whole bundle.
For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
Post edited by billbillw on

Comments

• maximillian
    maximillian Posts: 2,142
    edited June 2014
    Options
    PM Coming on a Tivo and WDTV Live.
  • billbillw
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Replied.
    Also, here is the version of WDTV Live that I have:
    P61107941024x768.jpg~original

Also, I made a mistake about the PS3. It is a Black controller and a Red controller. Not Red/Blue.
  • billbillw
    edited June 2014
    Options
    The 500GB Tivo and one of the WDTV Live are sold now. Thanks Marco!

I'll try and get some pics of the other gear up tonight.

BTW, Looking back at my original post, I should clarify, The Tivo Premieres with 2-tuners can record 2 shows (either 2 ota, 2 cable or 1 ota/1 cable) and you can watch a 3rd show that was previously recorded. You cannot get 3 live feeds. Sorry for any confusion.

The Premiere 4 (the one without a lifetime subscription) can record 4 cable shows at the same time and you can watch a 5th show from your List of recorded shows.
  • jkg123
    jkg123 Posts: 114
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Which Tivos are left?
  • toucanet
    toucanet Posts: 580
    edited June 2014
    Options
  • billbillw
    edited June 2014
    Options
    jkg123 wrote: »
    Which Tivos are left?

The 320GB Premiere (2-tuner) w/lifetime,
    and
    the 500GB Premiere 4 (4-tuner, cable only) no lifetime sub.
    I can make either of those into 2TB Tivos for an extra $70.
  • billbillw
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Correction, now I only have the Premier 4 (no lifetime sub).
    The 320GB Premiere is sold to Chris.
  • billbillw
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Bump.

Still have the PS3 bundle (250GB super slim hardly used, 2 controllers, bunch of games original box, etc.) $250 shipped.
    and
    two LG BH200, multi-blu players (Bluray/HDDVD). $150 or $175 shipped ($175 gets the minty one in original box/etc.)
    and
    one WDTV Live (as shown above) $50 shipped.
    and
    one Tivo Premiere 4 (4-cable card tuners/500GB drive). $75 (will require monthly subscription or lifetime purchase)

I can get pics of anything if requested.
  • billbillw
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Bump.
    Open to offers on this gear.
  • bigaudiofanatic
    bigaudiofanatic Posts: 4,415
    edited June 2014
    Options
    PM sent
    HT setup
    Panasonic 50" TH-50PZ80U
    Denon DBP-1610
    Monster HTS 1650
    Carver A400X :cool:
    MIT Exp 3 Speaker Wire
    Kef 104/2
    URC MX-780 Remote
    Sonos Play 1

Living Room
    63 inch Samsung PN63C800YF
    Polk Surroundbar 3000
    Samsung BD-C7900
  • maximillian
    maximillian Posts: 2,142
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hey Bill,

Got the package today. All looks good but I won't try the Tivo probably until this weekend due to time. I tried the WDTV Live and it works great, looks new as you say above. Perhaps in a week or two if the other one is still here I may buy it.

I think the rating system is still down, so consider this a +1 for a great transaction.

Thanks.
  • billbillw
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Glad to hear is arrived safely.
  • billbillw
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Bump...back from a vacation. Still have the PS3, WDTV Live, BH200s, and the Tivo Premiere 4.
  • billbillw
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Bump.
    How about $225 shipped for the PS3 bundle? Barely used, two controllers, and 12+ games...
    Still have the WDTV live for $50 shipped.
    $150 for the minty BH200 w/box, remote, cord, manual, firmware collection, etc.
    $125 for the other BH200, remote, cord, firmware collection, possibly the manual.
  • billbillw
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Update: PS3 bundle is sold, one of the BH200 is sold. The minty one is still available and so is the WD TV Live (as shown in the photos).

$150 shipped for the BH200, $50 shipped for the WD TV Live.

Here are some photos of the BH200 and the WD.

BH2001.jpg

BH2002.jpg

BH2003.jpg

WDTVLive1.jpg

WDTVLive2.jpg

WDTVLive3.jpg
  • billbillw
    edited July 2014
    Options
    The WD TV Live is sold now.

Still have the minty BH200, reference quality BluRay/HD-DVD player.

In case anyone wasn't aware, these BH200 had an original MSRP of $1499. They also have Marvell QDEO video processing, which is what many of the top players use now (ie: Oppo 103). $150 shipped.
  • billbillw
    edited July 2014
    Options
    One more bump for the BH200. $150 shipped, double boxed, minty example of a flagship BluRay player that can also play HD-DVD!
  • billbillw
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Another update: I was able to add Lifetime Tivo service to my last remaining Tivo today.

It is the Premiere 4 (500GB/4 cable only tuners/Mini compatible).

It was new A-stock in January 2013. Original box/remote/etc. I'd like $275+shipping for it.

In current form, it would hold about 75 hours of HD programming, but I could optionally upgrade it to a larger 1 or 2 TB drive for the cost of a new drive ($65-$95 extra). The original drive would also be included as a backup image.

For comparison, the 1TB would give 150hrs HD, and the 2TB gives about 320hrs.

Photos if requested.
  • billbillw
    edited July 2014
    Options
    OK, The last Tivo is Sold. Thanks Dennis.

No interest in the BH200? Anyone?
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Thanks for offering these up, Bill. The Tivo works great!
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • billbillw
    edited August 2014
    Options
    My remaining BH200 is now sold.

Nothing left for sale here folks.