WTB pre/pro amp

Options
gshisme
gshisme Posts: 1,038
edited February 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
OK, Please somebody post a 2 channel amp for sale before I blow more of my coin on motorcycle stuff! C'mon guys..check those closets. If Sean still has the SDA's available I'll need something to drive 'em. A pre/pro would be nice also.
suds, suds and more suds!
Post edited by gshisme on

Comments

• Ceruleance
    Ceruleance Posts: 991
    edited February 2004
    Options
    Carver C1 and matching Carver M-500t. pm or email if you want to discuss
  • warlocks1
    warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
    edited February 2004
    Options
    I have an Adcom GFA555(200 WPC) I will sell for $300.00 plus shipping from DC. Email if interested.
  • gshisme
    edited February 2004
    Options
    Ceruleance you got mail. warlocks1 thanks for the reply bud. It looks like a nice amp but I am deciding between some Carver, Rotel and Parasound equipment. Thanks anyway..appreciated.

Greg
  • gshisme
    edited February 2004
    Options
    Hey guys,

Thanks to all that responded to this post. I really do appreciate it. Anyway I decided to go the Rotel route again, with the RB-990 amp and Rotel pre. Also I have a "worked" CD player in the works..thanks Polkatese..and of course Sean's SDA's. These items in addition to my Rotel phono preamp and 25 year old Pioneer belt drive vinyl spinner will make an interesting first 2 channel rig. Again thanks for everyone's responses and help on my first 2 channel setup. Now of course comes the "cable thing".

Now back to listening to Pink Floyd's "meddle" LP I picked up today. Along with a few others.
  • pjdami
    pjdami Posts: 1,894
    edited February 2004
    Options
    Hey Greg. Great to see you putting together a nice system again.

You mention the cable thing. I know huh?

I have cable coming out of my ears right now. I'm still using the Transparent bi-wires that you sold me but I do have a single run 8 ft pair of Transparent speaker wire in the closet that I'm not even using and a pair of Music Links (not the plus) that I'm not using either. Not sure if the speakers you are getting will require bi-wire or not.

Since you helped me out with the bi-wire deal I thought I'd offer them to you at a better price than what I paid for them used.

Keep me in mind in case you are interested in doing Transparent again with Rotel. If not no biggie .. there's lots of good cable out there. Just thought I would offer.

Paul
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited February 2004
    Options
    Greg,
    awesome bud! look forward to hear your reviews...
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • gshisme
    edited February 2004
    Options
    Keep me in mind in case you are interested in doing Transparent again with Rotel.

Hi Paul, I will, definitely. Polketese I'm like a little kid at Christmas time right now. Can't wait to get everything assembled. Of course the snake pit in the rear will emerge once again. I just won't take any pictures for Mantis to see.