FOR SALE! Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card

Options
danger boy
danger boy Posts: 15,722
edited February 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Selling this sound card only because I don't need it.

This is a 5.1 Turtle Beach Santa cruz sound card taken from my Dell computer. I replaced the card with an Audigy.

No instruction manual or drivers included.

BUT. those both can be downloaded from the Turtle Beach web site. Of if you have a dial up connection. i'll download them for ya.. free of charge! burned onto a CDR.

i'm asking $30 shipped.

My PM box is empty.. so hit me with PM if you're interested.

The Turtle Beach Santa Cruz combines cutting-edge technology, audiophile sound quality and an unprecedented array of features to deliver the highest possible fidelity from your MP3s, CDs, DVDs, games and other digital audio sources. Santa Cruz drives up to 6 powered speakers in various combinations, including discrete 5.1, quad and virtual surround with stereo speakers or headphones.

Programmable DSP effects further enhance your sonic experience with riveting three-dimensional realism. Unlike conventional sound cards, Santa Cruz is engineered for the future with a powerful Cirrus Logic SoundFusion DSP accelerator that not only renders audio effects processing in real time but also optimizes overall PC system performance. For example, when playing PC games, the DSP accelerates 3D audio streams to free the host processor for graphics and other tasks. When listening to MP3 music, the DSP reassigns its resources to offload MP3 processing overhead from the host CPU. The dynamically rich audio performance of Santa Cruz measures up to your highest expectations and is surprisingly affordable.

thanks, Al the pal
PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
Post edited by danger boy on

Comments