Xbox 360 with HD DVD
Playstation 3
Cobalt Cable
Post edited by JDOGG on

Comments

• JDOGG
    JDOGG Posts: 433
    edited February 2004
    Actually, there pretty sturdy. They are not as tall as they look. With the floor spikes they are going nowhere.
    Panasonic VIERA 46" 1080p plasma
    Onkyo TX-SR805
    Klipsch RF-7(bi-amped)
    Klipsch RF-25
    Xbox 360 with HD DVD
    Playstation 3
    Cobalt Cable
  • organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited February 2004
    Very nice system JDOGG. That receiver is super cool.

Damn those RF's look sexy in cherry(or is it maple?)! My dealer only carry black:(.

That reminds me. I want to start working on my system showcase again.

Maurice
  • JDOGG
    edited February 2004
    Cherry for the Klipsches, not sure on Infinity's. Got tired of the same old black look. ATC, no energy for what?
    Onkyo TX-SR805
    Klipsch RF-7(bi-amped)
    Klipsch RF-25
    Xbox 360 with HD DVD
    Playstation 3
    Cobalt Cable
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,569
    edited February 2004
    Dude......................

How wide is your room?

By the look of the toe in of them speakers and the way Klipsch are....

It seems like them horns would just beat you down. You tried just firing them STRAIGHT FORWARDS with a *SLIGHT* toe in?

Just a thought...

And...

have you tried running them top speaks with the klipsch?

Overall, nice rig!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited February 2004
    Sid,
    Horns sound best when pointed straight at the listener. Not sure if JDOGG have played around with toe-in. I prefer a lot of toe-in for mine.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited February 2004
    It's not that I don't like your system, but wouldn't ya think that a prerequisite to posting pics on a Polk site is to have SOMEthing Polk in your system?
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,569
    edited February 2004
    Yeah, where exactly is the polks?
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • JDOGG
    edited February 2004
    I can remove my system from the showcase if you like.;)
    Onkyo TX-SR805
    Klipsch RF-7(bi-amped)
    Klipsch RF-25
    Xbox 360 with HD DVD
    Playstation 3
    Cobalt Cable
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited February 2004
    There's a reason I don't post pics of the Altec theater. It just wouldn't be right.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • JDOGG
    edited February 2004
    Sorry, should have just posted links to the Klipsch forum with my pictures. I just got excited that I finally had a system worth being looked at, and I wanted everyone to see.:)
    Onkyo TX-SR805
    Klipsch RF-7(bi-amped)
    Klipsch RF-25
    Xbox 360 with HD DVD
    Playstation 3
    Cobalt Cable
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited February 2004
    It's one thing to post random pics on the forum, but most members hold the "Showcase" to a different standard. It's like saying, "See what my Polks did for me."

Nice pics by the way.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • Steve@3dai
    Steve@3dai Posts: 983
    edited February 2004
    Zip ties are your friend.
    LSi 9/C/FX
    Arcam AVR-200
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited April 2007
    funny how that was the nicest system I saw on this foum and they have a crap on him. I dont remember seeing anything about only polk in the pictures its a showcase of your system not your polks.

"Now is your chance to get your awesome systems up on the website to show off and be the envy of all those Polkies out there. Take a look at the instructions on how to submit your system. "
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited April 2007
    JimBRICK wrote: »
    funny how that was the nicest system I saw on this foum and they have a crap on him. I dont remember seeing anything about only polk in the pictures its a showcase of your system not your polks.

"Now is your chance to get your awesome systems up on the website to show off and be the envy of all those Polkies out there. Take a look at the instructions on how to submit your system. "

Nobody was nasty to JDOGG, and JDOGG took it well. Let's not stir the pot.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited April 2007
    That was... three years ago. I think they've moved on by now ;)
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited April 2007
    WTH??? I didn't even notice.....Why on earth would you dig up this old thread?

Post count?
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited April 2007
    Hell I can't sleep,,but,,:confused:
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited April 2007
    Well, searching for "Jdogg" on the system showcase used up some time I'll never get back. :)

That's okay, though......I was eating a can of "Chef Boyardee" spaghetti with jumbo meatballs and the couple of minutes I spent searching for "Jdogg" allowed my digestive tract to somewhat recover.

......I know it's out of a can, but they call this stuff "spaghettit" !
    Sal Palooza