What Are You Listening To?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    nice to have the ladies help you like that Voltz. :)
    Weather Report vinyl at the moment. Wondering if
    I should make a vinyl run or mow the lawn...
    voltz wrote: »
    Spent all morning making Italian "Sweet Milk" Gelato and American style Ice cream with Madagascar vanilla beans & Espresso Gelato with the Help of Carly Simon & Carol King ;)

Now its time for Natalie Merchants * Tigerlily * 45 rpm Vinyl

• [Deleted User]
    You got some seriously nice source there Moose. B)
    69i72c7zfg46.jpg

• Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,843
    You got some seriously nice source there Moose. B)

Good stuff!

I have been looking for some high quality Sinatra remasters, and this one fits the bill nicely.
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• Moose68Bash
    g04ssnd8u69r.jpg
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,136
    u2i4l5g7kanl.jpg
    Karrin Allyson grew up right here in Omaha.
  • [Deleted User]
    picked up a unplayed copy of
    Paul Revere & the Raiders "The Spirit of '67"
    but now listening to The Wackers dollar vinyl
    3bmwfkjnzaaj.jpg
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Santana * Abraxas * and a little Silver Patron B)
    xti64hkg2y93.jpg
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • [Deleted User]
    side two of the Chamber Bros GH while I dust off
    a Gema copy of this...
    voltz wrote: »
    Santana * Abraxas * and a little Silver Patron B)
    xti64hkg2y93.jpg

• Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Lisa Ekdahl singing It Had To Be You.
  • voltz
    been playing a lot of Santana lately * thanks to P-man B)
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

• [Deleted User]
    another dollar pickup;
    Brian Auger & the Trinity 'Befour'
    qz3ku2m4x5o2.jpg
  • Moose68Bash
    80zb0u13e1t1.jpg

aprazer402,

How's "Sinatra at the Sands?"

Karrin Allyson is a good listen -- in spite of the Omaha connection! B)

• rafarmer1
    rafarmer1 Posts: 57
    Najee....jinu4vg0qhcj.jpg
    "There was an idea, Stark knows this. Called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they become something more. See if they can work together when we needed them to. To fight the battles that we never could."
  • aprazer402
    @Moose68Bash. Sinatra at the Sands is very good. I have a lot of Frank, don't listen to him often enough. When you have a lot of media it seems like you pass over some artists for long periods. Maybe that's good in a way, they'll seem a little new and fresh again when replayed.
  • Moose68Bash
    edited July 2015
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    @Moose68Bash. When you have a lot of media it seems like you pass over some artists for long periods. Maybe that's good in a way, they'll seem a little new and fresh again when replayed.

I agree, and I'm now getting to the point that I sort of can say "I have a lot of media." At least, it feels that way because I'm still staring at about 950 CDs from the lot my daughter picked up for me and wondering how I'm going to get through them. However, as I listen to new music (for me), I dig through he stacks and pull out more by the same artist(s). Great fun.

Now I'm listening to my second Karrin Allyson CD:

6j157g5op0rd.jpg

PS: How do you get that "@moose68bash" into your text?

• aprazer402
    You just type @Moose68Bash. Then it shows it in a pull down box, it must be finding it in the forum member database, then you select it viola!
  • Moose68Bash
    edited July 2015
    @aprazer402,

Thanks. Let's see whether it works.

Well, it did! Learn something every day! :)

• [Deleted User]
    Nektar 'Remember the Future' CD 2
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,101
    gtl5dh7f8jmi.jpg

Megadeth - Rust In Peace A little Hanger 18 to start the day.

It's miserable outside dew point around 70 humid as heck spose to get to 93 with heat index of 111 yep good day for sitting in the house with the AC on listening to tunes.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,722
    uC0erf.jpg
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • voltz
    ^^^^
    Shine on Crazy Diamond!!

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,101
    75up2bcq9juy.jpeg

Walter Trout - Life In The Jungle
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • [Deleted User]
    the Beatles 1962-1966 on vinyl
    I tried the give them a title for this comp but it was rejected.
    zns3qjal47dv.jpg
    Still, the nickname "the Red LP" stuck.
  • Moose68Bash
    febp6h8odqzg.jpg

This the third Karrin Allyson CD I've pulled out of the stacks my daughter brought home.

Also, good listening. Not only good music, but I also like the blend of Brazilian/Portuguese and English lyrics.

• [Deleted User]
    Moodys 'Question of Balance' vinyl
  • Moose68Bash
    b9qtli04321h.jpg

• [Deleted User]
    Blues Image on dollar vinyl;
    9prilb76sdjp.jpg
This discussion has been closed.