What Are You Listening To?

Comments

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Jerry Cantrell * Boggy Depot * Rebook * For RED!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    British Steel, while the girls are out shopping..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    dollar promo vinyl in G shape.
    Edgar Meyer and Bela Fleck plus Jerry Douglas (from Warren, Ohio) on Dobro
    akn3yhr83ewr.jpg
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,843
    fne2okvtz79a.jpg
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• [Deleted User]
    Pretty happy to find this: Miles Davis '**** Brew' on Canadian vinyl for Columbia
    It's one of those Special Low Price non-gatefold reissue versions. Very Good
    rktuh77gvq9r.jpg

• pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,716
    Red I've tried to embrace that album. But to this point I've been unable to.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • [Deleted User]
    This is one my stranded on an Island releases. It
    will take me that long to figure it out. :D
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    Red I've tried to embrace that album. But to this point I've been unable to.

• Moose68Bash
    jl5mzqd22gu2.jpg
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 10,007
    Johnny Cash Live at San Quentin - released 46 years ago today
  • dromunds
    Joni Mitchell - Hejira
  • Moose68Bash
    g0juyyj9clj9.jpg

• pumpkinman
    jl5mzqd22gu2.jpg

I didn't know Yo-Yo Ma played on this album. :)
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    chumlie wrote: »

Now I really like this one! thanks B)
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • [Deleted User]
    Time to play well worn CDs as I try different cable configs...
    The Best of The Alan Parsons Project Japan for US.
  • [Deleted User]
    :D:D
    The Greatest R-n-R band in the world!
    evsv0zuz0pkn.jpeg
    Japan CD Vinyl Replica
  • dromunds
    My buddy just saw the Stones last night in Mpls. Said lots of tickets outside, got a good one for $60, some $400 ticket. I'm gonna try for Milwaukee
  • Moose68Bash
    38g20q484ghq.jpg

• Moose68Bash
    edited June 2015
    jl5mzqd22gu2.jpg

lol!

This album -- The Eagles's "Hell Freezes Over" -- has a special place in my heart:

When I used to drive my daughter to pre-school (aged 3-5) every morning before going to work, she demanded that I play this album in the car's stereo system. And, she demanded that the windows be down and the volume as loud as we could stand.

When we pulled into the school's parking lot (a church facility), the construction crew across the street would stop and stare at us as we rolled into the lot. This went on for several months.

My daughter, snuggly secured in her car seat, would sing the words to "Get Over It" as loudly as she could during the five-minutes or so ride to the school.

Of course, she's now 23! She has a great singing voice!

"Hell Freezes Over" always reminds me how important it is to enjoy our children while they are growing up. Each minute and each experience can be precious!

• pumpkinman
    jl5mzqd22gu2.jpg

lol!

This album -- The Eagles's "Hell Freezes Over" -- has a special place in my heart:

When I used to drive my daughter to pre-school (aged 3-5) every morning before going to work, she demanded that I play this album in the car's stereo system. And, she demanded that the windows be down and the volume as loud as we could stand.

When we pulled into the school's parking lot (a church facility), the construction crew across the street would stop and stare at us as we rolled into the lot. This went on for several months.

My daughter, snuggly secured in her car seat, would sing the words to "Get Over It" as loudly as she could during the five-minutes or so ride to the school.

Of course, she's now 23! She has a great singing voice!

"Hell Freezes Over" always reminds me how important it is to enjoy our children while they are growing up. Each minute and each experience can be precious!

Beautiful story thanks for sharing

P-man
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• [Deleted User]
    Budgie
    Never Turn Your Back on a Friend
    Tracklist:
    Breadfan
    Baby Please Don't Go
    You Know I'll Always Love You
    You're The Biggest Thing Since Powdered Milk
    In The Grip Of A Tyre Fitter's Hand
    Riding My Nightmare
    Parents
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    voltz wrote: »
    chumlie wrote: »

Now I really like this one! thanks B)
    Your welcome. Here's another by Nick Cave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxePKps87k
  • pumpkinman
    Hi Red
    Heading home today. The Exchange was a bit of a bust there was not a lot in the Canton shop. Wednesday we went to the hip district in Columbus and there was a shop but everything I picked up was damaged so I left there empty handed. So I go home with one Jazz fusion LP. Still the reason for going was to see my Sarah so it was a wonderful week.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: Let Love In.
  • [Deleted User]
    What? :o
    Well I'm going out tomorrow so I'll see what
    I can come up with. It is a numbers game. :)
    (assuming the car is fixed by tonight)
    I'm glad you got to make the trip!
    Hi Red
    Heading home today. The Exchange was a bit of a bust there was not a lot in the Canton shop. Wednesday we went to the hip district in Columbus and there was a shop but everything I picked up was damaged so I left there empty handed. So I go home with one Jazz fusion LP. Still the reason for going was to see my Sarah so it was a wonderful week.
  • [Deleted User]
    Great LP. Gonna play that when I get home!
    dromunds wrote: »
    v20wdoafz3d8.jpg

This discussion has been closed.