edited September 2019
    Nazareth 7" EP made in England
    A) Love Hurts/This Flight Tonight
    b) Broken Down Angel/Hair of the Dog
  • SIHABSIHAB Posts: 2,023
    Jethro Tull UK 7' single
    Teacher/ The Witch's Promise
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 1,087
    One of my first 2 concerts in the early 80's. Maiden with Paul Di'Anno and Clive Burr. Mind blown at an early age. Love what Bruce Dickinson and Nico McBrain bring to the group but you never forget your first!
    53mqod8m0su8.png
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streamer: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC & Uptone EtherREGEN⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
    edited September 2019
    Yup, have my high school albums on random mix. I love how easy it is to create a play list with Roon! Great album! 3hum91x94pnj.png
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streamer: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC & Uptone EtherREGEN⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
    Great German rocker!
    jx5wum4prr04.png
    German pressing;
    r522995f329e.jpg
    vef4bzz34b78.png
    8xymd2rxtrzz.png
    WTF...rocking out with Roon and the software's algorithm selects Cliff Richards in the middle of a Metal block. Hmmm...actually, sounds really good. Oh well.
    z7vk3iqnybcp.png
  • chumliechumlie Posts: 8,690
    Abbey Road. new mix.
    Abbey Road Sessions CD 3
    chumlie wrote: »
    Abbey Road. new mix.

Whatdya think?

t7ycyyn8wcid.png
    7dt60t067pbd.png
    JayCee wrote: »
    chumlie wrote: »
    Abbey Road. new mix.

Whatdya think?

Sounds about the same to me. Only thing I really noticed were the bubbles on '' Qctopus's Garden. ''
    32 legs? ' "Qctopus's Garden. '' The bubbles were key to that song.
    AB Road was a good sounding disc to begin w/ IHMO. CD or LP
    @chumlie ?

Listening to the A/C watching the clock at the moment...
  • pumpkinmanpumpkinman Posts: 7,580
    ucn6qwfccm0t.jpeg

Canned Heat • Historical Figures and Ancient Heads
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
    kt7dhcqle6xo.jpeg
    bcx8kxazn2h3.jpeg

Canned Heat • The Ties That Bind
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

fx5klm7ty87s.jpeg
    10ktw18ly5rg.jpeg

Canned Heat • Gamblin’ Woman
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

95clkjutpy5x.jpeg
    wxkucz28j5g4.jpeg

Canned Heat • S/T and Boogie With Canned Heat
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 14,375
    Marilyn Manson

ijjguqw1cifd.png
    Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
    16 bit Marilyn Manson. :)

ett1bt9ks04u.png
    Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
    Still on my Marilyn Manson playlist, but wondering which playlist to switch to; Basic Rock, Metal, or RAP. Decisions, decisions, decisions. :)

8b0qs7oo77ly.png
    Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
    Getting ready to change tunes, and this song started. I love it.

sox6i225or60.png
    Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
    SIHAB wrote: »
    32 legs? ' "Qctopus's Garden. '' The bubbles were key to that song.
    AB Road was a good sounding disc to begin w/ IHMO. CD or LP
    @chumlie ?

Listening to the A/C watching the clock at the moment...

I was listening to the LP. I also bought the deluxe box for the other goodies.
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 23,245
    a3065anyspce.jpg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Statement V2 cartridge and Origin Conqueror Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    Basic Rock playlist

ob7ddm7qnryd.png
    Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
    Abbey Road DTS-HD Master Audio