What Are You Listening To?

Comments

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    bk43uetmqp7j.jpg
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Switched to Basic Rock

eiehbw0cwzyq.png
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • musicnut23
    musicnut23 Posts: 16
    Listened to this for the first time last night. Didn't realize they could be so funny. I'd only heard their music.

khu1pjr24i4z.jpg
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,061
    Now:

Ripped DVD-A

7hl581dz161r.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,495
    mu4y21btpf4m.jpeg

The Chocolate Watchband • No Way Out.........Spotify
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Winding down after a crazy day at work! Phaeleh on Tidal! :smile:
    cpjn8inamrhk.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • pumpkinman
    05flvkvp6eby.jpeg

Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band • The Traveler.....Spotify
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,470
    ChangesBowie CD
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,960
    Robert Johnson was born this date 1911
  • pumpkinman
    8zqli4oi7a4g.jpeg

Los Bravos • Black Is Black......mono
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,076

https://www.discogs.com/Blackstone-Blackstone/release/3252793

1971 LP

Drummer is Max Weinberg, he drummed for E-Street Band, then for Conan O'Brien.

zpltxaxuf7zf.jpg

k4dp33a51auu.jpg

9xpaccuexyrw.jpg
  • pumpkinman
    nofov20vugwb.jpeg

Butts Band
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• SIHAB
    9krda3k65d76.jpg
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,061
    pqsz252zxx2h.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • SIHAB
    edited May 2019
  • pumpkinman
    s249d67er5el.jpeg

The Rascals • Peaceful World
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• pumpkinman
    q4e1gdl0cy6k.jpeg

The Who • Quadrophenia (Deluxe Edition)

Digitally remastered and expanded Deluxe two CD edition of this 1973 concept album by the British Rock icons. This set gives a unique insight into the creation of this landmark album and features a remaster of the original double album, alongside eight of Pete Townshend's previously unheard demos including songs that didn't make it onto the original album. Also includes two books with unreleased photos and new essays by Pete.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,007
    edited May 2019
    dromunds wrote: »
    Bridge Of Sighs released 45 yrs ago today

Now this info really makes me feel old. :s ... :D
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • aprazer402
    d96yzz7ynw0e.jpg

Uriah Heep - Demons and Wizards -1972 LP

• SIHAB
    dbgoro439fea.jpg
    Audio Master Plus Series
  • pumpkinman
    z0rtor12jl4k.jpeg

The Aynsley Dunbar Retaliation ‎– Doctor Dunbar's Prescription........LP

The Aynsley Dunbar Retaliation's second album was much the same as their first, offering competent late-'60s British blues, given a slightly darker cast than was usual for the style via Victor Brox's somber vocals. Like their debut, it was dominated by original material, and as on its predecessor, the compositions were rather routine blues-rock numbers, though they benefited from arrangements by highly skilled players. The best of these tracks were the ones that utilized Brox's gloomy, almost gothic organ, if only because it made them stand out more among the company of the many similar bands recording in the prime of the British blues boom. Otherwise the main fare was straightforward blues-rock that was well played, but rather average and forgettable, the most distinguished ingredient being Dunbar's hard-hitting, swinging drums. If only because it has some original songs that were better than anything on the first album ("Fugitive," "Till Your Lovin' Makes Me Blue," and "Tuesday's Blues," the last of which has some songwriting and guitar work quite similar to Peter Green's late-'60s style in those departments), it's a slightly better listen, though not up to the standards of somewhat similar groups like Fleetwood Mac and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• aprazer402

S'more Heep Progressive :)

bnzab4k389pn.jpg

Uriah Heep - Salibury - 1971 US 1st Release LP (UK's 1st release had a different cover)

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • SIHAB
  • aiconn
    aiconn Posts: 277
    Sade_-_Soldier_of_Love_%28album%29.png
    PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC/Preamp
    Denon DVD 2910
    Quad 12L Active Monitors
    Marin Logan Dynamo 700W
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Love that Sade album.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • SIHAB