What Are You Listening To?

Comments

• Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    CD #1
    qwhlqgw33l4t.jpg

I have this on vinyl, way back in early 70's when I brought this home, I can't remember what my dad said when he saw the cover, but it wasn't complimentary. It's buried in three large boxes along with other LP's I haven't opened in 25+ years. All mint, good stuff from back then. I need to dig them out. I'd be surprised to see what's there. Stored nice and dry high in a large closet.

Yep..Good stuff on that one!..Interesting story about where Zappa penned Trouble Coming Every Day too...Lived with a fellow that was into making amphetamines that was known as Wild Bill and had a house full of store props and what he did to em...and I thought Lenny Bruce was strange.....dang...
  • Rush 'a farewell to kings' BR-audio PCM Stereo
  • Roger Waters 'Amused to Death' BR Audio Stereo
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,110
    bau0g73blb0e.jpg

Samantha Fish-Chills & Fever

A perfect flat copy no noise Vinyl 180 gram issue.

Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Buffalo Bills pre-game / Irma coverage
    Onkyo TX-NR636
    Main - polkaudio Monitor 60's
    Center - polkaudio CSI A6
    Sub - polkaudio PSW10
    Sub2 - polkaudio PSW505
    Surrounds - polkaudio Monitor 40 series II
    Front Height - polkaudio Monitor 40's
    Audio Outdoors
    Pioneer VSX 406 - polkaudio Atrium 5
    Shed
    Sony junker str-dn2010 with Sony bookshelf floor models and polkaudio R150's
    Shed 2
    Nakamichi soundbar
  • perfectly flat DVD of
    diana krall live in Paris
    DTS surround sound
  • Rain and wind! Tampa Bay area
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,383
    edited September 2017
    Strange thread. I guess if you don't have much else to post, you post LP covers here. For one it seems to indicate their music is basically background noise as they are too busy posting those cover shots.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Nothing for you to see here.
    F1nut wrote: »
    Strange thread. I guess if you don't have much else to post, you post LP covers here. For one it seems to indicate their music is basically background noise as they are too busy posting those cover shots.

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,383
    Nothing to see here.

Fixed it for you.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,137
    Anyone have this or ever heard of her? She only made one album in 1970, this1970 Folk-Psych. album. P-Man you probably have this. I was listening to the album on You Tube. Very nice voice. Thanks. :)
    l4qfzj6jjtr8.jpg
    o6vcv0t4335w.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    edited September 2017
    Eagles 'On the Border' West German target CD
    Worth hunting out.
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,754
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    Anyone have this or ever heard of her? She only made one album in 1970, this1970 Folk-Psych. album. P-Man you probably have this. I was listening to the album on You Tube. Very nice voice. Thanks. :)
    l4qfzj6jjtr8.jpg
    o6vcv0t4335w.jpg

Sorry I'm not familiar with her. :smile:
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,754
    awhnko6ffocn.jpg

Amazing Blondel • England
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • F1nut wrote: »

Lighten up, @F1nut! :)

I like to see what others on the Forum like to listen to, and I assume others feel the same.

And, all listening does not have to be intense, critical listening.

Through this thread other posters have steered me to some music I would never have chosen for myself, and I've advised others on music which I have posted, but with which they are not familiar.

In fact, I would kind of like to know what you like to listen to.
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• xzq5nyz1c6x2.jpg
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• listening/watching The Dark Knight on a Panasonic dmp-bd77
    I saved from the scap heap. I just so happened to have a remote
    from Panasonic that works it perfectly.

Now to the second one...
  • vinyl comp 'All the Presidents Men'
    r1fhaeb9rzhe.jpg
  • First music after the storm!

s5du4ll0qg6j.png
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 10,007
    Strange days, indeed!
  • pumpkinman