MINT Emotiva XPR-5 for sale, $1800 plus shipping!

sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited April 2014 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hey guys, I am selling my MINT, rarely used Emotiva XPR-5. I used it to run the front 5 on a full RBH system in a dedicated theater room, which is pretty dang easy to drive. So it has rarely ever even broken a sweat!

Selling for $1800 plus shipping. I am in Boise, Idaho. It will likely ship quadruple boxed or so! I imagine shipping could be up to $200. You will pay actual insured shipping, no more.

Why am I selling? I'll attach a picture of my new hobby, and what I am trying to scrape the money together for! :0)

I'll take a MO, or Paypal gift method unless you want to pay the paypal fees.

Here it is in action! Click on the picture below for a video!

th_20120819_232801-1.jpg

20120810_232956.jpg

Here's the hobby I'm trying to fund! :) Now help me out!

0402140948_zpshpkvkzg6.jpg
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments

• jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited April 2014
    Just some advice, if that's your new hobby, consider something smaller than a large displacement ring dinger. But if your not new to dirt bikes, awesome bike, that rekluse clutch is bitchin in the woods and on the hills.
    Good luck on selling the amp.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • sbpolk
    sbpolk Posts: 644
    edited April 2014
    Up. ;0)
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • cbow8
    cbow8 Posts: 306
    edited April 2014
    sbpolk if you saw my moto collection youd know why my theater is small lol.... sweet gasgas. never owned or ridden one. glws
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    edited April 2014
    cbow8 wrote: »
    sbpolk if you saw my moto collection youd know why my theater is small lol.... sweet gasgas. never owned or ridden one. glws

I can relate. Bought a Husky TE310R this spring and all the while. I was mentally calculating what audio gear I could have bought with the funds and then I took her for a spin and all that went away hehe.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip