Pro-Ject Debut III (Gloss White)

Options
EndersShadow
EndersShadow Posts: 17,551
edited April 2014 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For sale is a used Pro-Ject Debut III (not Carbon). I am the second owner. This unit just doesn't get enough time to really justify keeping it.

I have the unit, the stock power cable and dust cover. The dust cover could use a buff to get the haze out of it (see left side in picture), but I just dont have time right now to do it.

I am asking 250 + shipping but am open to offers. I am not really looking for trades at this time as I am trying to get some funds saved up for another purchase.

I am willing to drive within a reasonable radius of Indianapolis to deliver this item to you. I also will be in Bloomington-Normal IL Monday night through Thursday if that helps any.

Here is a picture of the unit. I will get better ones tonight.

IMG_1349.jpg
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
Post edited by EndersShadow on

Comments

• xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,798
    edited April 2014
    Options
    3wks too early! GLWTS!!
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Sorry folks, didnt mean to list it with shipping (blonde moment). I dont want to ship this unit as I dont have the original box and tt's can be a PITA to ship. Depending on where you are located we may be able to work something out.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    bump
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    bump
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,247
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Neat-O. I hope you ID a local buyer; shipping a tt without original packaging is essentially a death sentence :-(
    (although it is possible to pack safely for shipping - it needs to be a pretty intentional effort, though)
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Neat-O. I hope you ID a local buyer; shipping a tt without original packaging is essentially a death sentence :-(
    (although it is possible to pack safely for shipping - it needs to be a pretty intentional effort, though)

Yup. I dont "need" to move it anytime soon, just wanting to free up some funds. As you mentioned shipping it is pretty much OFF the table. I still have Travis's older SL-B3 (though it needs a belt) and it works good enough if this one goes.

Here are some pics of the unit:

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

Again, I am willing to drive a bit to meet up to do a physical hand off.

If interested PM me.

Willing to take offers if you think my pricing is off.
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Bump
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    possible pending sale locally.

If interested on the forum, I am out of town this week, but am back on Friday. I may be able to meet up next weekend depending on time. So shoot me a PM if interested. :smile:
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    bump
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Bump
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    bumperoo...
  • Poolgod69
    Poolgod69 Posts: 184
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Very interested here for sure. I see that it is a little less than what I believe is your CL post for it. I need to discuss with the misses before I can jump into it.

I am local in Westfield and I was in Carmel.

Brian
    Marantz SR 5010
    Kenwood DR-V5070
    Polk RTi A9- Mains
    CSI A6- Center
    Elemental Designs A2-300 Subwoofer
    Panamax M4300-PM Power Conditioner

Working on updating my set up :rolleyes:
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Poolgod69 wrote: »
    Very interested here for sure. I see that it is a little less than what I believe is your CL post for it. I need to discuss with the misses before I can jump into it.

I am local in Westfield and I was in Carmel.

Brian

Yup, CL I always price higher than on the forum. But you dont have to worry about that since your a member you get the member discount.
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Still around here....
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Bump
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    sold locally