Deadline for signing up for free adapter?

sframsden3
sframsden3 Posts: 52
edited February 2014 in Video Games
Hello, I have just ordered my Melee from Amazon today and I should have it by Saturday. Is there a deadline when I need to register for the free adapter upgrade to make it compatible with my XBox One?
Post edited by sframsden3 on

Comments

• Blankman
    Blankman Posts: 51
    edited February 2014
    sframsden3 wrote: »
    Hello, I have just ordered my Melee from Amazon today and I should have it by Saturday. Is there a deadline when I need to register for the free adapter upgrade to make it compatible with my XBox One?
    Unlike Turtle Beach, Polk has not stated a deadline for the wireless headset adapter update. According to customer support, the adapters are being packaged as we speak and shipped out by next Friday, March 7th.
  • sframsden3
    edited February 2014
    Blankman wrote: »
    Unlike Turtle Beach, Polk has not stated a deadline for the wireless headset adapter update. According to customer support, the adapters are being packaged as we speak and shipped out by next Friday, March 7th.

Yea, I saw the one thread that mentioned they were going to be preparing for shipment soon (next Friday). I'm hoping that when I get my Melee's on Saturday it gives me (and Polk) enough time so that I get my adapter in the first wave they send out that Friday.

First though I just need to make sure that there isn't a cut off date to send in for the adapter. I don't see anything called out on their website, so it seems like there may not be one, which would be really nice!
  • sframsden3
    edited February 2014
    Ok, I got my headset today... How do I sign up for the free adapter? I have registered my headset in my account, does that automatically sign me up for the adapter or is there more I need to do?
  • Blankman
    Blankman Posts: 51
    edited February 2014
    sframsden3 wrote: »
    Ok, I got my headset today... How do I sign up for the free adapter? I have registered my headset in my account, does that automatically sign me up for the adapter or is there more I need to do?
    There's a card that was included in the same bag as the manual. Register for an account & enter your serial # in the fields. Here you go: http://www.polkaudio.com/melee_promo.php
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited February 2014
    Hello,
    yes, registering your headset on Polk's product registration automatically signs you up for the adaptor to be sent to you.
    Regards, Ken