Couple of HT Pics

Drewsmith
Drewsmith Posts: 160
edited February 2004 in Speakers
Since Im a new poster but long time thread watcher I figured I would post a couple pics of my novice HT.
Epson 8100
Directv HR24
WDTV
ONKYO 608
POLK RTI70 Mains
POLK CSI40 Center
POLK RTI28 Surround
HSU STF-2
Post edited by Drewsmith on

Comments

• Drewsmith
    edited February 2004
    try that again sry
    Epson 8100
    Directv HR24
    WDTV
    ONKYO 608
    POLK RTI70 Mains
    POLK CSI40 Center
    POLK RTI28 Surround
    HSU STF-2
  • Drewsmith
    edited February 2004
    another
    Epson 8100
    Directv HR24
    WDTV
    ONKYO 608
    POLK RTI70 Mains
    POLK CSI40 Center
    POLK RTI28 Surround
    HSU STF-2
  • sterling bug
    sterling bug Posts: 228
    edited February 2004
    Nice setup you have there!
  • mgd99
    mgd99 Posts: 84
    edited February 2004
    LOL..............you couldn't resist, could you?

I'm loving this csi30............when you trade the csi40 for something bigger (I know you will someday) let me know and I'll drive on up to get it.

mgd99

Hey, at least I have a new dishwasher getting installed tomorrow.....bye-bye bigger speakers............sigh.
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited February 2004
    Lookin' good Drew!!
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited February 2004
    Very nice system. You should post it up on the system showcase.

Maurice
  • Drewsmith
    edited February 2004
    NO I couldn't resist :) guess since Im trying to sell things in the flea market this was a way of introducing myself a little more.

Thanks for the kind words folks, a bigger TV is next 42" just isn't enough :).

MGD99 Glad to hear about the dishwasher, I hope the little lady is happy. I will hold the CSI40 for you, someday down the road it's all yours:p
    Epson 8100
    Directv HR24
    WDTV
    ONKYO 608
    POLK RTI70 Mains
    POLK CSI40 Center
    POLK RTI28 Surround
    HSU STF-2
  • mgd99
    edited February 2004
    Andy

She's happy, I am thrilled. She stopped doing dishes after the Superbowl and now we have a complete load ready for the new washer...............

Now get your butt out there and upgrade that CSi40........

mgd99

PS If you see any open box deals at the CC in Mass for f/x300i's or f/x500i's at a good price let me know. Hang onto my cell number, I still have yours.
  • Drewsmith
    edited February 2004
    I will gladly hang onto your cell #, the CC in Springfield doesn't have any, made a quick call for you. I will keep my eyes open though.

The wife is starting to like the crickets in the background then :D

Not sure what my next center would be after the CSI40. I have quenched my upgrades for now, well except for the TV and new SUB.:p
    Epson 8100
    Directv HR24
    WDTV
    ONKYO 608
    POLK RTI70 Mains
    POLK CSI40 Center
    POLK RTI28 Surround
    HSU STF-2
  • mgd99
    edited February 2004
    There was a guy who was going to sell me a 505 for about $300 plus $25 shipping a few weeks back. If you are interested, I can try to find his info. but his post is here

http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=15632&highlight=psw505

Regarding the CSi40. Figured you'd be shoppng for the CS1000p since you will probably be trading up your RTi70's someday soon. My God how can you live with those tiny fronts when you have such a finely tuned ear.............I'm sure your lady will be hunting me down for this egging on....

mgd99
  • Drewsmith
    edited February 2004
    Mark are you trying to get me an extended sentence in the dog house. Your a bad influence. NO MORE UPGRADING, just yet lol
    Epson 8100
    Directv HR24
    WDTV
    ONKYO 608
    POLK RTI70 Mains
    POLK CSI40 Center
    POLK RTI28 Surround
    HSU STF-2
  • mgd99
    edited February 2004
    My friends call me "El Diablo". I am that little guy, sitting on your shoulder, whispering in your ear.....life is short....you only live once....nobody will know.......JUST DO IT!!

mgd99

PS Spend the money now before you find yourself buying a dishwasher...............ughhhhhhhhh