edited January 2014 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
bump it
Post edited by jacks2start on

Comments

• TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    edited January 2014
    Options
    A little more info would be nice; however, using the flea market to buy or sell is not allowed for new members with fewer than 100 posts is my understanding.....
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

• strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited January 2014
    Options
    TNHNDYMAN wrote: »
    A little more info would be nice; however, using the flea market to buy or sell is not allowed for new members with fewer than 100 posts is my understanding.....

Absolutely correct.

Although I was hoping I'd be able to unload a metric ton of tapes to someone....
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • jacks2start
    jacks2start Posts: 98
    edited January 2014
    Options
    bump it

hmmm, not sure what happen but anyway ,, the orig post stated that i am always looking for late 70''s - early 90's cassettes
    with orig inserts that play well.. rock, hair metal, best of, hits, maybe a soundtrack or even singles.. just all the stuff that we've all
    heard over the years. pm me a list with asking price per cassette and condition.

thx guy
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,317
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I have quite a few left with my boombox collection. I will take a look in the next few days and let you know what i am willing to part with.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • jacks2start
    jacks2start Posts: 98
    edited January 2014
    Options
    still looking for anyone with a group to sale.
  • RodneyWoodford
    RodneyWoodford Posts: 144
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I have maybe a 100 from the 80's if you're interested. I'm in NL, Canada.