DENON X4000 Receiver/Processor, NEW IN SEALED BOX, REFURB

Options
sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited January 2014 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
DENON X4000 Receiver/Processor, NEW IN SEALED BOX, REFURB

Hey guys, I just bought TWO Denon X4000 receivers from Accesories 4 Less. I am keeping one, and was planning to ship the other back to A4L. They are charging me for the OUTBOUND shipping (which was free!!) so I thought I'd offer it here first.

I am leaving for vacation on THURSDAY, so I will have to ship it back to them by Thursday to get refund within the 30 day refund period. So what I am saying is this: If you want it, you have TWO days to buy it! :0) You will get a copy of my receipt for warranty purposes, YOU WILL GET THE FULL 1 YEAR WARRANTY.

Their current price is $899, and they are sold out of them. I paid $850 for it. I will sell it for $850 SHIPPED, as long as you can pay via paypal gift method.

PRICE IS FIRM. DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT TRADES, OR TO TAKE A PENNY LESS! DO NOT IM ME IF YOU AREN'T READY TO PAYPAL $850 GIFT METHOD. DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE DOING SO TO LAY DIBS ON IT AT $850. IF I DON'T HAVE A BUYER BY THURSDAY MORNING, I WILL SIMPLY SHIP IT BACK TO A4L.

I have installed the other one in my dedicated theater. It is absolutely fantastic. Audyssey XT32 and SUBEQ are AMAZING. The multizone functionality of this receiver is astounding. FINALLY, an HDMI matrix switch in a receiver! I have it running an XPR5 for my fronts, and am using my X4000 for the rears/surrounds. Sounds fantastic.

SEVEN HDMI inputs? THREE HDMI outs?? Seriously??? :0)
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments

• sbpolk
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Designed to serve as the heart and brain of your connected home theater system, the AVR-X4000 IN-Command 7.2 Network Home Theater Receiver is packed with connectivity, system configuration and control options. The powerful amplifier section features 7 discrete output stages with identical circuit topology, with each channel rated at 125 watts, easily able to drive today’s quality loudspeakers. Featuring 7 HDMI inputs (including 1 on the front panel), the AVR-X4000 also features 3 HDMI outputs, including 2 for the main room and 1 for another room. For the ultimate surround sound experience, the AVR-X4000 features Audyssey DSX, Dolby Pro Logic IIz and DTS Neo:X decoders, which lets you add front height or wide speakers to dramatically expand the front soundstage, along with dual subwoofer outputs for systems with two subs.
    *Sold exclusively within the US only. No shipments allowed outside the US!

The AVR-X4000 is the replacement for the AVR-3313Ci

Key upgrades over the X3000:

* 7 channels of amplification rated at 125 watts/ch into 8 ohms
    * Beefier power supply and about 4.5 lbs heavier than the X3000
    * Brushed aluminum faceplate with drop-down door to hide front panel controls
    * Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with SubEQ HT
    * Audyssey LFC (low frequency containment) technology
    * Adds the ability to run up to 9 channels simultaneously with the addition of an external amp
    * Increased connectivity:
    -- Adds a 3rd HDMI output, parallel for main zone (e.g. for connecting both a projector and a regular TV in the same room)
    -- Adds a component video output (2 inputs / 1 output); output can be reassigned to Zone 2
    -- Adds a composite video output (1 video, 2 analog RCA audio)
    -- Speaker binding posts for all 11 possible channels (can connect 11 speakers, but only run 7 at once with internal amps)
    -- Full pre-amplifier outputs for all 11.2 channels (can run up to 9 at once with at least 2 channels external amp)
    -- DenonLink HD input for connection with compatible Denon universal players
    -- Dedicated PHONO input with pre-amp stage built in
    -- Dual 12v trigger outputs
    * 3 Zones instead of 2
    -- 3rd zone is stereo audio only (either with external amp or internal amp assignment)
    -- 2nd zone can be HDMI output and/or stereo audio output

Audyssey Platinum
    The AVR-X4000 features Audyssey Platinum, our most robust level of Audyssey support with Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Audyssey Dynamic Volume, Audyssey Dynamic EQ, Audyssey DSX, Audyssey Sub EQ HT, Audyssey LFC, and Audyssey Pro. Audyssey MultEQ XT32

harnesses the power of sophisticated DSP processing, measures the acoustic output of the speakers and subwoofers, and generates multiple digital EQ filters with 256 times the resolution of standard MultEQ. This provides the smoothest, most natural tonal balance in virtually any room. Audyssey DSX offers the option of front wide and front height speakers which are placed to the left and right or above the main front speakers to broaden the width and/or height of the soundstage, making the audio experience more impressive, engaging, and believable. Audyssey Dynamic Volume senses the impending arrival of very loud sounds and automatically reduces the difference between normal and extra-loud programming. Audyssey Dynamic EQ automatically adjusts subwoofer and surround speaker levels for maximum performance at any playback volume. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual tailoring for dual subwoofer setups. Audyssey LFC (Low Frequency Containment) provides a full range tonal balance for late-night listening that minimizes the intrusion of deep bass content into adjacent rooms or spaces. The AVR-X4000 is also Audyssey Pro Installer ready.
    view larger

Sophisticated Video Processing
    The powerful video processor section features high resolution upconversion that transforms standard definition (SD) video content to high definition (HD), and provides upscaling of 1080p HD to 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160 pixels) for compatibility with the latest high resolution displays, along with 3D pass-through. The InstaPrevue function lets you view multiple windows for all of the connected HDMI sources, letting you pick your favorite content at the touch of a button.

Expanded Surround Sound Processing
    In addition to the latest high resolution decoders, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, the AVR-X4000

7.2 receiver also features Audyssey DSX, Dolby Pro Logic IIz and DTS Neo:X decoding, which lets you connect an additional pair of front height or wide speakers to dramatically expand the front soundstage, transforming your home theater room into a large venue cinema space.

view larger

IN-Command Control Sophistication
    In addition to conventional remote control, the AVR-X4000 is equipped with a range of additional control options, including the “Denon Remote App”, which is available in iOS and Android versions, which lets you control the unit with your favorite smartphone or tablet. You can also control the AVR-X4000 via the web control function, which you can access via your PC’s web browser. Equipped with both LAN and RS-232C serial port connections, the AVR-X4000 is compatible with a broad range of home automation control systems from companies including AMX, Control4, Crestron, RTI, Savant and URC. The IR remote input and output jacks provide even more control options, and the unit features two 12V assignable trigger outputs for projection screen and motorized drapes control.

view larger

Audyssey Room Acoustic Measurement and Correction
    Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic measurement and correction harnesses the power of sophisticated DSP processing, measuring the acoustic output of the speakers and subwoofers and generating multiple digital EQ filters that provide the smoothest, most natural tonal balance in virtually any room. The AVR-X4000 is also Audyssey Pro Installer ready. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual tailoring for dual subwoofer setups. Audyssey LFC (Low Frequency Containment) processing provides a full range tonal balance for late-night listening that minimizes deep bass content from intruding into adjacent rooms or spaces.

view larger

Enjoy Music & Video in Two or Three Rooms
    You can set up the AVR-X4000 to enjoy music and video in the main room, while others enjoy music and video in a second room. A second zone HDMI output lets others enjoy a different program in another room, and the Amp Assign function lets you use two of the amplifier channels to drive stereo speakers in the second room. By connecting a stereo amp to the AVR-X4000, you can even have a third audio source playing in another room.

view larger

Connection & Installation Ease
    Setup is both quick and easy thanks to the Denon Setup Assistant, an intuitive on-screen graphical interface that walks you through the setup process. The newly designed rear panel features logically arranged blocks of connector groups, and includes horizontally arranged speaker binding posts with a “12 o’clock” speaker wire input orientation, and the speaker connectors can accept multiple termination types. For further ease of installation, the speaker connectors are color-coded, and the supplied color-coded speaker wire labels will ensure proper connections the very first time. The power cord is detachable, which provides additional installation flexibility.

view larger

Ethernet Connectivity with Internet Radio, Streaming Services and AirPlay
    Connect the AVR-X4000 to your home network and open up a whole new world of listening enjoyment. You can enjoy music and audio programs from a vast range of internet radio stations, as well as enjoying music from streaming services including SiriusXM, Spotify and Pandora (subscriptions required).

Equipped with Apple’s AirPlay function, the AVR-X4000 lets you stream your favorite tracks from your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad via your home network. You can also access your favorite iTunes tracks from your computer or connect your portable device directly via the front panel USB port. The unit is also DLNA 1.5 compliant for connection to your multimedia PC and is Windows 8 / RT certified.

HD Radio
    Enjoy a world of digital radio entertainment with HD Radio. Many popular AM and FM stations now broadcast in HD Radio, which also provides the ability for stations to broadcast additional programming channels. With HD Radio, AM sounds like FM, and FM sounds like CD.

Compressed Audio Restorer
    Breathe new life into your favorite MP3 tracks with Denon’s Compressed Audio Restorer feature, which analyzes compressed MP3 tracks and actually restores important music detail for a higher fidelity listening experience.

view larger

Denon Link HD
    For the ultimate audio fidelity, connect the Denon DBT-3313CI Universal Blu-ray player via Denon Link HD and HDMI, which provides advanced jitter reduction processing that extracts the utmost fidelity and widest dynamic range from your favorite high resolution music discs.

view larger

7 HDMI Inputs; 3 HDMI Outputs
    For connection to a broad range of digital sources, the AVR-X4000 features 7 HDMI inputs, including 1 on the front panel that lets you quickly and conveniently connect a camcorder, game console or other HDMI-equipped device. There are dual HDMI outputs for the main room, and a third HDMI output for another room.

The HDMI functionality is further expanded with HDMI Standby Pass-through, which lets you view a source (such as a cable or satellite box) on your HDTV when the AVR-X4000 is in standby mode, which is ideal for casual viewing of news broadcasts and the like.

Product and Warranty Information
    The receiver measures 6-1/2 by 17-1/8 by 27-1/8 inches (H x W x D), and weighs 27 pounds.

The Denon AVR-X4000 7.2 Channel A/V Home Theater Receiver is backed by a one-year warranty, subject to the warranty terms and conditions
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • sbpolk
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Withdrawn