HOw hard are the Polk Speakers to get into WRX??

3torex
3torex Posts: 9
edited January 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
Looking for the easiest Polk speakers to get into the doors of the WRX.... I know there aren't a lot of options ... i'm just not into cutting and rigging audio anymore.
Post edited by 3torex on

Comments

• Steve@3dai
    Steve@3dai Posts: 983
    edited January 2004
    You get can almost anything in there ;)

Check out this site for spacers!

http://www.iaperformance.com/catalog_subaru.asp

Mmmm... MM6 in the doors.

I drive the Silver wagon that on the Polk site, but it's changed a lot since then. I will get pictures in a few weeks once I get everything put back together.
    LSi 9/C/FX
    Arcam AVR-200
  • 3torex
    3torex Posts: 9
    edited January 2004
    Wow these are perfect!! Thanks!! Thin or Thick kit??? Or does this depend on the speaker I choose??? Any suggestions for the front and rear??? Since you already have a proven set up??? I'd like to keep with Polk but I'm open to anything.
  • Steve@3dai
    Steve@3dai Posts: 983
    edited January 2004
    Thin or thick depends on the speaker you are using. They have a small guide on their website.

I am using EX3 6.5" components in the front, and EX3 5.25" coaxes in the back (not installed at the moment, but will be re-installed soon). Then I have a MM124 in the back for some boom :)

Two Zapco AG200 amps, one driving the doors and the other driving the sub. All Symlink cable, and the source is an Empeg head unit. 50gigs of MP3s :)
    LSi 9/C/FX
    Arcam AVR-200