Anybody went to Polk Bus?

Options
YDR05
YDR05 Posts: 7
edited November 2013 in Gatherings & Special Events
Good morning all,

I was wondering if the Polk Bus is worth visiting, they are in town today. I checked they were promoting personal audio whereas I am more interested in HT systems. Just hoping they handout discount coupons or something?!

Anybody went there when they were in your town?
Post edited by YDR05 on

Comments

• zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It would be fun to see just for the opportunity; even if you aren't interested in personal audio.
  • TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Another member went and scored a pair of nice earbuds. I'd go if it were stopping anywhere near me.
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

• YDR05
    YDR05 Posts: 7
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sorry guys, couldn't make it. I thought it was in the evening, turned out it was right in the middle of a working day at an Office Depot location 30 miles from work. Next time....
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I wish they were coming to Indy. I would roll out the welcome wagon and get a BUNCH of forum guys to show up there.. But alas, nowhere even close (not even Chicago).... they seem to be focusing on the "warmer" climate right now and I cant blame em :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)