How to post pictures using an Ipad

polk500
polk500 Posts: 1,171
edited November 2013 in Going Digital
Hello folks,

Can someone direct me to a link or a thread on how to post pictures on the Forum from a Ipad.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by polk500 on

Comments

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited October 2013
    One big problem with an iPad is that it does not support 'Drag and Drop', which is used for posting pictures.

While this is from memory, this is how I do it. Go to Manage Attachments, Add Files, and Browse for a picture on your iPad. Select it, then do Insert inline and Done. If this isn't exact you can figure it out. While this works fine for pictures on your iPad, it does not work for pictures you have already loaded to Polk. They require Drag and Drop, which is not supported. In this case, I just add it again from my iPad.

Hope this helps.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • polk500
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for the replies I will see if I can figure it out.
  • cowtrimmer
    cowtrimmer Posts: 201
    edited November 2013
    On your iPad or iPhone, download photobucket. open photobucket and either take a picture or upload images from your library

Once the photo you want is uploaded to photbucket, click on it. There will be a small "i" in the bottom right corner. Click that and a box will pop up with 4 different types of files. Click on the IMG File (very bottom selection) and it will copy the link. Paste that directly in your comment box (this box for example) on the forum and the image will be imbedded in your post.
  • polk500
    edited November 2013
    Thanks Cowtrimmer