The Score

AaronAaron Posts: 1,853
edited December 2001 in Music & Movies
I thougth this was a pretty cool movie. With Robert De Niro and Edward Norton it would be pretty hard for it to suck. The plot may have been a little slow to develop, but I liked it. The last twenty minutes or so was pretty tense and the ending was good. I recommend it. Now it's time for Micah to tell me the ten reasons why it sucked! :)

Aaron
Post edited by Aaron on

Comments

• SPEAKER7SPEAKER7 Posts: 355
    edited December 2001
    Aaron,

thanks for the review......I have picked up a copy about a week ago but I haven't watched it yet.....I haven't even watched his other movie/dvd 15 minutes that I purchashed several months ago.(I assume it wasn't as good as the Score)

dc.
  • Micah CohenMicah Cohen Ruler of the gnome universe Posts: 2,020
    edited December 2001
    What is this BS? >> Now it's time for Micah to tell me the ten reasons why it sucked! <<

I haven't even see it yet! I've heard nothing but good stuff about it. I'll rent it this weekend, I hope.

What if it's cool? I like this kind of heist movie! I can't wait to see it. Leave me alone.

MC
    [email protected]

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • Ron-PRon-P Spaceman Spiff Posts: 8,511
    edited December 2001
    Leave me alone.

NEVER! MuuuuuuuHaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaa

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • TroyDTroyD Posts: 12,144
    edited December 2001
    I can picture Micah having that conversation with himself......

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • juice21juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited December 2001
    just rented this last sunday, and i thought it was a great flick. a little slow, but i still liked the way it developed itself. last 15 minutes are great! gotta go buy it!
    ...the fOrce is strong with this one.