Beck "Sea Change" DVD-Audio disc.

headrott
headrott Posts: 5,496
edited September 2013 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I am selling this DVD-Audio of Beck's "Sea Change". I am the second owner of this disc and have not used it in at least 2 years (I think more). It is in excellent/near mint condition with 2 very very minor marks on the disc that were there when I bought it. It plays perfectly (of course). I will say it's a 9+ out of 10 condition (for the disc). The case is in fair shape with some scratches, but no cracks at all and the booklet is in perfect shape. I am asking $55.00 shipped priority mail CONUS. This disc has been out of print for years now. Please see pictures below:
Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
Post edited by headrott on

Comments

• SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited September 2013
    I'll take it. How do you want payment?
  • headrott
    edited September 2013
    Sorry, forgot to say didn't I. Paypal as a gift is fine. I'll PM my paypal address to you.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • SolidSqual
    edited September 2013
  • SolidSqual
    edited September 2013
  • headrott
    edited September 2013
    This is sold! Thanks Mike!
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    edited September 2013
    Got the Blu-Ray on order Greg ?
  • SolidSqual
    edited September 2013
    Already the Blu-Ray on order. Should be interesting to compare the CD, DVDA, SACD and Blu-Ray. I want to see if I can hear any difference. This is one of those finely recorded albums that either will show CD can hang with high resolution when done properly or will show the new technologies can push resolution farther than you ever expected.
  • headrott
    edited September 2013
    chumlie wrote: »
    Got the Blu-Ray on order Greg ?

Nah, no need. I have the SACD. :)
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• adb3da
    adb3da Posts: 507
    edited September 2013
    Whoa, this is coming out on Blu Ray.?!? I love this album!