Packers

leroyjr1
leroyjr1 Posts: 8,785
edited October 2013 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I know this an audio forum but doesn't hurt to try. Looking for some Packer tickets at home or on the road. Let me know what you have.

Thanks
Post edited by leroyjr1 on

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    edited September 2013
    Go Pack, go!

Sorry, I have nothing to add to this thread, just thought I'd show my support. Good luck with finding tix!

Have you tried Craigslist?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    edited October 2013
    When I lived in Green Bay I would sometimes just go down to Lambeau and walk down the main drags with a sign. The only time I couldn't find someone who would sell a ticket or two at face value because they despised scalpers was the NFC championship game against the Giants a few years back when it was 20 below zero. I figured some ladies would decide it was just too frickin cold and convince their men to sell the tickets, so I drove over there and walked around for two hours and there was nothing, except scalpers selling nosebleed endzone seats for $400 each. I went back and watched the game in a bar and was very glad I didn't spend a wad to see the Pack lose in the despicable manner they did. We were afraid we'd have to go down to Dallas I think it was for the NFC championship, but the Giants beat the Cowboys against all odds, and all we had to do was beat the Giants and we'd be in the Stupor Bowl. My cousin called me and said he won two Super Bowl tickets in the Packer lottery and I had an ex-girlfriend in Phoenix who we could stay with for free. It was all set up perfect. But no, the Pack let Plexico Burress catch 11 passes without adjusting, and basically got outcoached by a mile. They blame it on Brett Favre throwing an interception to end the game. Whatever.
  • Bob in WI
    Bob in WI Posts: 155
    edited October 2013
    will advise if we for some reason can not make the Browns game @ Lambeau.
  • dromunds
    edited October 2013
    I'll be there.
  • Bob in WI
    Bob in WI Posts: 155
    edited October 2013
    That was a fun game except for the Finley injury. I got to 2 games this year but I think that will be about all. There were folks selling tiks at both games. I did not inquire as to cost.
  • dromunds
    edited October 2013
    The game was fun despite the rain. I saw lots of people trying to sell tix before the game. Those late Sunday games mean some out of town ticket holders don't want to get home really late and then go to work on Monday. Plus the weather was crappy. The Finley thing is not good. At least we have a young talented receiver that is stepping up to the plate and may be a future star.