Pepster if you out there, come back! We miss you!

Options
Dawgfish
Dawgfish Posts: 2,554
edited August 2013 in The Clubhouse
Nothing really more to say than hope you are doing ok.
Post edited by Dawgfish on

Comments

• brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Be careful what you wish for!
    Main Rig-Realistic AM/FM Record player 8 track boasting 4 WPC

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • Jhayman
    Jhayman Posts: 1,548
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I hear ya I was just starting to get to know him and bought a few items from him as well..
    He always gave me good advice when I asked him a question..
    Great Person
    Dawgfish wrote: »
    Nothing really more to say than hope you are doing ok.
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I feel Paul is a great guy and forum member. I hope he is doing ok as well............
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • pglbook
    pglbook Posts: 2,174
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hope all is well Paul, aka pepster.

Hope to see you back at CP soon!
  • brgman
    edited August 2013
    Options
    headrott wrote: »
    I feel Paul is a great guy and forum member. I hope he is doing ok as well............

He's fine!

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • brgman
    edited August 2013
    Options
    headrott wrote: »

He's fine!

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    edited August 2013
    Options
    brgman wrote: »
    He's fine!

Well, that's doubly good to hear!:razz:
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Probably eating scorpions and jalape
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Earlier this year, I was mounting a Grace tonearm on a Denon platter and discovered that one of the channels in the cable that plugs into the bottom of the tonearm base to the phono preamp was screwed up. The Grace 707 has an unusual and uncommon cable and nobody wanted to take on the challenge of making a new cable. Except Pepster. He researched the appropriate wire, gave me a price and constructed a really nice cable from scratch. It turned out the cable was exceedingly difficult to build due to its weird five-prong plug and the manner in which it fit in the TT, way beyond the time assumed on the quoted price, but he would not take any extra money as he quoted me a price and would not go beyond it. When I sent him a tip he would not take it, and sent me an extra IC for that amount. I've also previously purchased some fine IC's from him, and the parts probably cost as much as he charged me. Also gracious in giving advice. A man is as a man does.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I agree! Pleasant guy to talk with and his exuberance is missed!
    Carl

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,044
    edited August 2013
    Options
    He definitely had a PEP in his STEP!

Paul is a great dude, he will be back, they all come back!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.