Polk RTi6 & Energy RC-10 speakers

ecod123
ecod123 Posts: 379
edited August 2013 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Time for me to thin the herd. Like others, my curiosity led me to purchase too many audio items to try out. It is time to find new homes for some of these audio equipment that I am not using. Local pickup only for now, so please don’t ask about shipping.

Polk RTi6 monitor speakers

A very nice pair of Polk RTi6 (Black) with low hours and excellent cosmetic condition. Original owner. Went through a monitor/bookshelf speakers phase and bought too many pairs to try out.

I have the original shipping box but not shipping these. LOCAL PICKUP only.

$135 cash and carry

Energy RC-10 bookshelf speakers

A very nice pair of Energy RC-10 bookshelf speakers (Black) with low hours and excellent cosmetic condition. Original owner. And did I tell you I went through a monitor/speaker speakers phase?:biggrin:

I have the original shipping box but not shipping these. LOCAL PICKUP only.

$225 cash and carry

Local is 91775 (Southern California)

Pictures will be uploaded later. Thanks for looking.
Post edited by ecod123 on

Comments

• cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited August 2013
    Two nice sets there. Good prices.

Most know the Rti-6s here so let me put in a plug for the Energy as I own a pair of these. You'd be hard pressed to find a speaker as good for the price above! Nice low end extension, surprisingly 'smooth' yet 'detailed' top end for a metal dome--you really can't tell these babies are playing with a metal tweeter. And in my book, that's a good thing!

GLWTS!

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • ecod123
    edited August 2013
    Thanks, cnh!

I agree with what you said. This is a very musical pair of speakers. I hope I end up don't regretting this sale.
  • xftman
    xftman Posts: 153
    edited August 2013
    Yup I regret let my whole RC line go. I would rate the RC-10 in between lsi 7 & 9 closed to 9. I bought a new RC-70 new again after replaced whole line with LSI in hope my wife let me set up a 2 channels only in other room and still waiting for permission. good price, too bad I am not near otherwise will be good match to my RC70. I sold mine last year lot more than that.
    MAIN:
    Front- LsiM 707 (MIT Terminator 2 Bi-Wire),
    Center- lsiM 706,
    Surrounds- lsi F/X,
    Power sub PSW1000,
    Receiver- Harman Kardon Avr 3700,
    Amp - Emo XPR-5.

Secondary (2.1):
    LsiM 703,
    HK Avr 3700,
    Yaqin MS-30L,
    Polk DSW-PRO 400.

• ecod123
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the plugs! I am now leaning towards keeping the Energy.

Someone please give the RTi6's a good home.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,535
    edited August 2013
    Those would make great patio/garage/shop rig speakers, especially at those prices!
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2