Complete Vintage Led Zeppelin vinyl collection

Options
nspindel
nspindel Posts: 5,343
edited May 2013 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
These are my Zeppelin records from way back in the day. I've recently completed a major upgrade of my Zep vinyl, now that I've gotten back into actually listening to it - I've bought minty, shiny copies of the Japanese pressings of the whole vintage catalog (not cheap.......), so I'm looking to pass my original copies along as a complete set. I'm not looking to break this into several shipments, so these are priced to sell accordingly. None of these are exotic valuable pressings, and none of them are mint. They are all very listenable, but you will hear the pops and crackles. The original covers are all intact and in pretty good shape. The Zep III pinwheel, the Physical Graffiti cutout cover, it's all there and in good shape. The only thing I don't have is the paper bag that In Through The Out Door came in. If you're looking for the ultimate in sound quality, be all end all versions of Zeppelin vinyl, this is not the right set. But if you're looking to get started listening to Zeppelin on vinyl and hearing how much better they sound on vinyl than cd, then this is a great way to get started with the whole catalog in one affordable shot.

All records have been cleaned on my VPI 16.5 record cleaning machine, using a Shark steamer with distilled water and Mofi solutions and brushes. All records are in new anti-static sleeves, and all albums are in 4-mil plastic bags.

$70 for all 10 albums (12 discs) with free shipping in CONUS. Paypal as gift. PM with interest.

IMG_1718.jpg
Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.
Post edited by nspindel on

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    edited May 2013
    Options
    My wife says I should buy this from our joint account. You have PM...
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • nspindel
    edited May 2013
    Options
    13 minutes. That's a record for me. Sale pending!
    Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.
  • rromeo923
    rromeo923 Posts: 1,513
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Nice. I just happen to be listening to Physical Graffiti now on flac. I have about half of these on vinyl already though. Nice deal!!
    I got static in my head
    The reflected sound of everything
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,551
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »

Is that because your account is empty after buying every LSi and amp you can get your hands on?

Congrats man, these are good stuff.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Lol Dan. Gonna send you a pm tomorrow. Making a pickup you will laugh about.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • nspindel
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Btw...... SOLD to ZLTFUL!!!
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,035
    edited May 2013
    Options
    WOW great deal.. The price one pays for waxing the cars today.. LOL!!
  • nspindel
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Here are the replacements:

IMG_1720.jpg

All in amazing condition, and sounding brand new. I do believe this puts me at the top of the possible Led Zeppelin sound quality without sitting in Jimmy Page's living room with the original tapes :cool:

I've also got the remastered box set of Song Remains the Same and the box set of Celebration Day on vinyl. I really wish they'd come out with How The West Was Won and BBC Sessions on vinyl. I pass on Mothership....
  • nspindel
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Actually, I'm wrong. Bbc Sessions is available on 200g vinyl, but is very expensive.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,913
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »

Ummm I think that's her lawyer talking!

Enjoy the LPs
    I have all of these too however no TT same with all the Doors Lps