COD Black Ops II

halo71
halo71 Posts: 4,567
edited May 2013 in Video Games
I am not really a gamer much at all these days. But can you play co-op on this game without signing into Live?
--Gary--
Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
Post edited by halo71 on

Comments

• custopper30
    custopper30 Posts: 252
    edited May 2013
    yes. coop on campaign only though. Highly recommend live though, it's amazing
    Receiver: Denon 1912
    Speakers:
    Fronts: Polk Audio Monitor 70s (x2)
    Rears: Polk Audio Monitor 50 (x2)
    Center: Polk Audio Monitor 70
    KLH Sub GFX-550
  • halo71
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, but please explain to me where, when you go into campaign mode, the option for coop is. Because I can not find it. I downloaded the updates for the game last night thinking that may be the problem. But nope.
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • custopper30
    custopper30 Posts: 252
    edited May 2013
    have both of the accounts signed on. I have done it before I believe, but you might have to do it coop online. Not 100% positive
    Receiver: Denon 1912
    Speakers:
    Fronts: Polk Audio Monitor 70s (x2)
    Rears: Polk Audio Monitor 50 (x2)
    Center: Polk Audio Monitor 70
    KLH Sub GFX-550
  • halo71
    edited May 2013
    The only thing I can find is coop death match options. I was hoping there was a coop for regular missions. Without having to play nonlinear. Like the COD games on the regular xbox.
    --Gary--