Hummer Haters?

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited December 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
Found this one mildy amusing....

http://www.fuh2.com/index.php

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited December 2003
    If you like that site, you'll LOVE this site:

SUV Poser Page

and this site:

I HATE Your SUV

and this site with images of a Fr0d Exploder squashing Bambi!

SUV HATE!

So when are the sites going to go up showcasing the hatred for Cadillac's new "Performance Utility Vehicle"? I guess it's not trendy to call a Cadillac CTS wagon a wagon these days?

How come it's only GM that comes up with this "Sofa King, we Todd did" BS?
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited December 2003
    im no fan of the H2 either
    but not b/c its a big gas guzzling suv
    but b/c it took a legend, the hummer, and made it a plastic POS
    but every truck i will ever own will most likely have a nice beefy brushguard on the front, even if i dont use it for brush
    with the idiot drivers we have today, a $200 brush guard can save you $1500 in damages
    -Cody
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2003
    I want to start a page to inform the public about these little 1.1 liter, 40 hp cars. Since they have no power, they cant climb hills as fast as normal size cars and trucks so they cause a trafffic hazard and children are getting killed when trucks are trying to pass these little mobile roadblocks and vere too close to the side of the road where children are playing.

Plus theyre too small to see and so people in real vehicles keep pulling out and flattening them. Think of all the children!

They only weigh about 350 pounds. You can beat one to a pulp with your bare hands so imagine how these little things would fare in a traffic accident. How many children would still be alive today if their parents werent so cheap or worried about trying to impress the other hippies and bought a real vehicle that could protect them on the road!

Lets face it. Children are dying. We must do something now to rid the world of these tiny deathtraps! Join with me in boycotting the Hondas, the Focus, Sentra, Hybrid cars, the Miat, Neon and all these little cars that have no place on the road!!

Save the children! Buy a pickup, SUV or Lincoln Town Car!

:rolleyes:
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited December 2003
    well im going to have to disagree with you on this one
    i think we should ban all trucks and suvs
    i mean
    think what a big beefy firetruck could do to some little car?
    i think we should get geos retrofitted with water tanks and hoses
    maybe off roading tires
    and whats with these big tractor trailers?
    man, youd think you could find another way to ship all the stuff you use on a daily basis and even things you dont
    while were at it, 75 is way too fast
    we should be going 30 so all accidents wouldnt be deadly
    also, whats with these tanks and stuff we use in iraq
    we should follow hitler and use VW buggies for all of our war outtings
    that would be much more economical
    WHOS WITH ME!?!:rolleyes:
    -Cody
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited December 2003
    actually i've heard there are plans for GM to build a 170 horsepower 6 cylinder hybrid that'll get almost 50 mpg... now that's not bad... 170 horses and environmentally friendly...

and yes i am a tree hugger.... who drives a very large truck... so if u dont like tree huggers, i'll run you over in my 8 cylinder gas guzzling machine. :)

i'm a hypocrite, but oh well. :)
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited December 2003
    All the hippy treehugging left-wing crap on FUH2 is stupid. I like the H2, but all the god damn soccer moms driving them really pisses me off!

However one vehicle I don't like at all is Dodge's newest minivan, the Durango. WTF.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2003
    I just believe that you should be able to drive whatever the hell you want to and that its nobodys goddamned business what that may be!

Thats the only time I get pissed and want to run amuck and start dismembering people. When **** start protesting and trying to get things banned because they dont like it and they "think" its a waste of resources.

Well I hate hippies and I think they waste a lot of natural resources by breathing up a lot of good air; so does that mean that they should be banned! :D
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • Thom
    Thom Posts: 723
    edited December 2003
    The site is funny for a minute, but it's a bit too hippy for me. Hummers are ugly POS's, they should have stuck to the fact that it's an even more expensive (and uglier, how'd they make a Chevy even uglier?) Yukon, and not worried about the gas mileage crap.

As far as small cars go, most anything out there (in the US) has at least 100 hp and can do 1/4 mile in 20 seconds or less (Even the new Scions do 18.3/ 18.5). Bad drivers are the ones to blame. When bad drivers get behind the wheel of a big **** truck they can do a lot more damage than behind the wheel of a compact car. The idiots who drive less than the speed limit will do so regardless of what car they're in.

If you want a truck, get a real truck.

Or be a sheep and get an SUV like everyone else.

Baa, baa, baa...
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited December 2003
    ... i come to respect thom's way of thinking more by the day :)
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge