Pioneer BDP-51FD Blu-ray Player

Conradicles
Conradicles Posts: 6,077
edited March 2013 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Got this from a forum member at an excellent price so I am passing it along. It has been used very little and is in very good condition.

Included is the original box, remote and manual. Latest firmware uploaded.

Check the web. This model is superb.

Polkie price of $80 plus shipping. PayPal only unless a local sale.

Thanks!
Eric.
Post edited by Conradicles on

Comments

• Conradicles
    edited March 2013
    Pair this player up with the AVR I am selling here for a fantastic H/T combo on the cheap:
    http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?145715-Pioneer-VSX-1015TX-Audio-Video-Receiver
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,581
    edited March 2013
    Checking with the wife if we want to pick this up for our bedroom setup. She discovered my Denon 3910 last night in the office (been there for about 2 weeks, snuck it in one afternoon without her knowing lol) and attempted to claim it for the bedroom. After being informed it was strictly for my 2 channel setup she wasnt too happy :smile:. That and she had never mentioned wanting a player for the bedroom anyway lol.

So this puppy might be locked up shortly.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • ambiophonics
    ambiophonics Posts: 726
    edited March 2013
    Just sent you a PM a few moments ago Conradicles
    2 Channel - Polk SDA-2BTL, Carver TFM-35, Peachtree iDAC, Qobuz streamed via Episode Lynk using bubble UPnP server
  • EndersShadow
    edited March 2013
    If its not yet sold, I will take it. PM incoming.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,374
    edited March 2013
    If they all pass, I'll take it.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,496
    edited March 2013
    Wow! Nice price on that unit Eric!
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,648
    edited March 2013
    Thank you guys...for delivering me from temptation. *makes the sign of the Polkie cross*
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,169
    edited March 2013
    My old unit is making its rounds!!
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,735
    edited March 2013
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    My old unit is making its rounds!!

That's what we heard...:cheesygrin:
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,169
    edited March 2013
  • Conradicles
    edited March 2013
    So this puppy might be locked up shortly.

EndersShadow...you posted at 11:08 with interest and I got a PM from ambiophonics at 11:11 so you have 1st dibs. That was close! Thanks guys.
  • ambiophonics
    edited March 2013
    That's darn close. Congrats EndersShadow! Looks to be a great player.
    2 Channel - Polk SDA-2BTL, Carver TFM-35, Peachtree iDAC, Qobuz streamed via Episode Lynk using bubble UPnP server
  • ambiophonics
    edited March 2013
    So is EndersShadow taking this?
  • Conradicles
    edited March 2013
    Yes he has arranged payment tomorrow.
  • EndersShadow
    edited March 2013
    Payment sent. Thanks again Eric!
  • Conradicles
    edited March 2013
    Sold...will send tracking number when it ships. Thanks!
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited March 2013
    Payment sent. Thanks again Eric!

You'll enjoy that! Sure it's a little slow to load, but nice picture and very NICE sound! It also makes a NICE transport for CDs. And, heck, the Wolfsons in there do a pretty good job on CD play by themselves! Pretty much a "clone" of the higher Elite 05fd!

Have fun!

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • EndersShadow
    edited March 2013
    cnh wrote: »
    You'll enjoy that! Sure it's a little slow to load, but nice picture and very NICE sound! It also makes a NICE transport for CDs. And, heck, the Wolfsons in there do a pretty good job on CD play by themselves! Pretty much a "clone" of the higher Elite 05fd!

Have fun!

cnh

Yeah it's actually just for the wife in our bedroom. That setup is TV speakers only and maybe a soundbar in the future. Won't be playing any CDs SACDs or the like. I got a Denon 3910 for that in my 2 channel rig.

Although maybe I will test the two against each other.
  • EndersShadow
    edited March 2013
    It arrived today with everything intact. Intial quick look while at work is that its in perfect condition with the remote, manual and some cords with it.

+1 for the seller. Would buy again from him in a heartbeat!