Cs350-ls

adb3da
adb3da Posts: 507
edited March 2013 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hello all! I am selling a CS350-LS in very good condition. I bought the speaker on eBay about a year ago hoping to turn my office system into 5.1 but now I am taking the office system in another direction. I used the speaker in my living room for about a week but it doesn't fit in the furniture and I couldn't convince my wife that leaving it on a stand in front of the TV was a good idea. If anyone is interested, I could take some video of the speaker being tested to show that it works perfectly. I'm asking $130 shipped via PayPal gift to anywhere in the lower 48. I live in St. Louis, MO if anyone in the area is interested. I'm going to give this until Sunday and then I will list on eBay. Just wanted to give the folks here the first crack at it and build up a little seller credit here if possible. I realize my user name looks like a bot created the account, but that was just my mistake long ago when I created the account. I use the user name "adb3da" on eBay and Audiogon if you'd like to review my feedback. I hate to sell this speaker but I've gotten to the point where I can't hold on to gear that I'm not using.

IMG_2075_zpsefc5fe0a.jpg

IMG_2071_zpsc20e801a.jpg

IMG_2069_zps57f3e48e.jpg

IMG_2082_zps3b2ca598.jpg
Post edited by adb3da on

Comments