Bunch of Non-Audio Stuff (and a few audio things) for Sale.....

Options
brettw22
brettw22 Posts: 7,621
I've started to put some stuff on Ebay, but it didn't really cross my mind to offer the stuff here to you guys should you have a need. I have pictures of most things, but ask me to email them to you so that I don't have to post for everything that I'm selling. On the NCR UPS' there are a few minor scratches on the casing, but they are entirely functional. The Belkin/APC products are all brand new in original packaging.

Here's the list:

(sold stuff....)

Lemme know if you're interested in anything through the thread, and then PM me......

EDIT: Adding the following....
(1) PowerRite Plus UPS Model PRB500 (Open box, but never used) $35
SOLD TO BURDETTE (1) Band of Brothers DVD Box Set (Still in Shrinkwrap....corners opened up partially) $50
comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
Post edited by brettw22 on

Comments

• brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    No one eh? Ebay here I come......
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Brett - Are you talking battery back-up as in the small white boxes for power loss? I was just slow in responding, sorry.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Well, I was going to post the pic here, but I can't do it. Instead, here's a link to my showcase where you can see what they look like. I have all of my stuff plugged into these lil things all over the apartment, but just have a few extra. They are heavy lili buggers though, so shipping might be $15-20ish I'd guess......who knows.

NCR UPS
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Brett - OK, that is what I was thinking it was. I think in WinXP I can establish a protocol, of things to do, upon power loss....so it will save, and shutdown automatically. Do you know anything about that? What do you do if you aren't present at power loss, does it just run until it dies or power is restored?

EDIT: No nevermind, it looks as though I was smoking crack. I can only set what type of UPS it is.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    In my apartment, I have power fluctuations that are irritating as hell. Ever since I've been using these, I catch the blips, but because everything is plugged into them, they keep running and all is good. They will alarm when power is interrupted, but then silence themselves when power is restored. I don't know what the specs are specifically as to how much battery time you have until they die, but I know that it's at least 10-15 minutes or so. In and of itself, not a lot of time, but plenty to get your things shut down properly and to prevent any damage to your stuff.

That's why I'm running 7 of them in my apartment.........
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2003
    Options
    B - Would you say the Minuteman model is better? I read that it does have software.....
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    To be totally honest, I have zero idea. I haven't ever used a UPS with software, and for all I know, these NCR's used to have it, but I've never seen it.

The MinuteMan is newer, but I don't have any sort of software CD's if they exist. I haven't ever used this model. Maybe their website has something?

If I could have found SOMETHING on NCR's site about these little things, I would have linked it, but I haven't ever been able to find anything about them spec-wise......
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2003
    Options
    I didn't mean to EDIT this post, got window disoriented.

Yea I am interested in the Minuteman, but no funds available right now. I PM'd you. Thank you Brett.
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    No problem.......If you PM me with your address, I'll send it out in the next day or two and you can send me a check when you can. I've gotta clear out some space in this apartment because I have WAY too much stuff just takin up space....
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Done deal......the MinuteMan belongs to Doro and will be shipped out tomorrow.

I know SOMEONE has to have 1 gig of memory for their puter........come on... :D
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Just keepin this one alive for the week........
  • burdette
    burdette Posts: 1,194
    edited December 2003
    Options
    The WAF would be low on this one, but just curious... is the Band of Brothers DVD set *the* 10-part series in the tin box? And, does the $50 price tag include shipping?
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    It is the 10 part in the tin. The only thing with the case is that if you notice in the pic, the tin is dented in slightly where the S is in Brothers. I don't think that it would be anything for it to be pushed out from the inside. The guy that I got this from had cut out some part of the packaging on the back, so there are some cut marks in the cardboard backing. I think that would be thrown away, so no big deal, but just letting you know. The shrinkwrap is in tact with the exception of this back upper right corner where it's been cut open. 2"x2" square opening.

As for shipping, it would be probably just like $5 or so. I'm not sending it in a flat rate envelope, and I'll package the thing like crazy to make sure it arrives in excellent condition.
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2003
    Options
    That is probably the best series I have ever watched....period.
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Doro, the MinuteMan was shipped today........
  • burdette
    burdette Posts: 1,194
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Brett... I worked it out with my beautiful wife.... this is a done deal if you still have the Band of Brothers set.

Let me know and I can get a check in the mail either Saturday or Monday. Is a personal check all right? I think Russ and Hbomb can vouch for me.... but I can certainly get you a cashiers check if you'd prefer, no problem.

Let me know either here or with a PM.
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    All yours Burdette............Sent ya a PM.

Anyone else????????
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2003
    Options
    I just received the Minuteman UPS...thingamabob, and couldn't be happier. Fast shipping, excellent packing...buy with confidence.

Thanks Brett for a great deal, wish I needed more stuff. :)
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by dorokusai
    I just received the Minuteman UPS...thingamabob, and couldn't be happier. Fast shipping, excellent packing...buy with confidence.

Thanks Brett for a great deal, wish I needed more stuff. :)
    More than welcome Doro.....you must forget the difference between needs and wants. They're the same, so just PM me with whatever else you want...... ;)
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Burdette, got your check today. Thank you very much.......Enjoy the set......
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    OK, how about Buy one Get One Free on the surgeprotectors.....Those are taking up the most room.....irritatingly so......
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    edited December 2003
    Options
    buy 1, get 1 free eh....

Pics? what they do...ya know... haha, might buy some...
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Click on the links in the first post for pics. If it doesn't have a link, ask me for the pic and I"ll post it. I wasn't going to just do 3 pages of nothing but pics to start off with.....

EDIT: Here are some of the pics of the things that I couldn't locate info for.....(these 3 items are NOT B1G1F)
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Or not.....guess ya can't go back and add......here:
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Another
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    One last one....
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    One thing about these lil UPS things though........they're about 20-25 pounds, and I'm NOT paying shipping on them....Shipping costs would be ~$25 or so....
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Holy el! thats a little computer if anything! lol! Im gonna have to pass, I thought they were smaller *size of a power combination*! LoL! Anyways, good luck with your sale!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • brettw22
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Sid, click on the Belkin links at the top.....those are surgeprotectors, as opposed to the pics i showed that were UPS backup type systems.
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Any more UPS backup systems?
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D