It just keeps getting better and better!

Options
VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,100
edited December 2003 in Speakers
Today has been a very boring day......

Anyways, So bored, I switched out my RT5 and RT35i out.

Right now, the difference is amazing. It's late at night, so I can't really crank it up. However, the clearness of the treble that wasnt there before with the RT35i is there. Its more seperation, the acoustic guitar has um...
a metallic sound, I guess you could call it that. It has a nice feel to each note that it produces. You mix that with the laid back silk the RTi70 has, it makes a killer combo. The midrange opened up considerably to. This just keeps getting better and better. The next Polk speaker I buy will be over 10 years old. They keep getting better (the older they are).

Anyways, just thought I would share my thought, even though I doubt anyone really cares and will probally say there are to many holes and question EVERYTHING I just wrote. Oh well! Goodnight!

- Sid
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,100
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Hehe, I have to do this....

BRING ON THE SDA'S!

:p

I believe my next hunt after I get a subwoofer will be some type of SDA speaker...mmhmm
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.