anyone know?
new to me...
but they carry polk's full line of car speakers and amps
btw, i found a 350S for $130
full 3 yr warranty with free shipping
it puts out 87watts per channel
its a 2001 model
i need the older model not 2003 or newer
but if anyone can find the 350S or the 201S for cheaper(might be the 200s)
with full warranty for less...please tell me!
-Cody
Post edited by sntnsupermen131 on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited November 2003
    I visit Sound Domain about 3 times a week. They just started carrying Polk within the last week Id say. Not been long at all.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • JDOGG
    JDOGG Posts: 433
    edited November 2003
    Cheaper prices but only 1 year warranty.
    http://www.ikesound.com/category-category_id/113
    Panasonic VIERA 46" 1080p plasma
    Onkyo TX-SR805
    Klipsch RF-7(bi-amped)
    Klipsch RF-25
    Xbox 360 with HD DVD
    Playstation 3
    Cobalt Cable
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited November 2003
    polk at sounddomain?? kick ****!

hey u know SD has a way of slashing prices on stuff on a regular basis -- me thinx that sooner or later you'll see like a MM2104 sub for like 95 bucks or something killer like that.

I LOVE that place for prices.

... all they need to do is improve their nonexistant polite customer service.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • OldOneEye
    OldOneEye Posts: 6
    edited December 2003
    Just added Polk, the only things on sale right now are the MM10 enclosed subwoofers and the GNX from what I remember.

The only thing I can say is that Sounddomain has price matching.

Juan
  • delvryboy
    delvryboy Posts: 62
    edited December 2003
    Originally posted by OldOneEye
    Just added Polk, the only things on sale right now are the MM10 enclosed subwoofers and the GNX from what I remember.

The only thing I can say is that Sounddomain has price matching.

Juan
    what do you know about SD:rolleyes:

:D
    Post ****

2003 MECA M2/MR2/DB1 IL State Record Holder/Champion

CarAudioForum
    SoundIllusionsNetwork
    CarAudioTalk
  • CPHILHOWER
    CPHILHOWER Posts: 343
    edited December 2003
    SD? Every order I placed I CANCELED. Items were never shipped. Was NEVER notified of items being Back ordered. Great prices. thats all I have good to say.
    Chris
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited December 2003
    heh....it seems like all the internet sites with cheap prices can be ****...
    thezeb.com's return department is about as crappy as you can get
    -Cody
  • geolemon
    geolemon Posts: 67
    edited December 2003
    SoundDomain is actually blowing out DEI gear (Viper audio), also...
    Particularly if you are looking for a component set, they have the $450 Viper Audio component set (designed by Dr. Kurt Mueller, damped titanium tweet of his design, and a neodymium-motored mid unit, with a passive crossover the size of an amp...
    For only $139.

Dr. Kurt Mueller also designed my JL XR set, and many of MB Quart's more famous sets.
    DEI's John Durbin made some comments on CAF that would lead me to believe the Viper set is actually potentially a higher end set than my XR set...
    And I can't say enough about my XR set... particularly the tweeter, which has as much detail as the best hard domes I've heard, but without the sibilance, harshness, or brightness of a stereotypical hard dome... in fact it's smooth like a stereotypical soft dome, but it has the detail.
    That, and the driver matching and crossover design are superior, truly smooth transition...

I wish I could hear the DEI set...
    If I weren't on a limited, dedicated budget right now... that's "impulse purchase" pricing.

But then again... I can understand being scared off by quite a few customer service stories that I've heard also... ;)
  • geolemon
    geolemon Posts: 67
    edited December 2003
    I believe SD is actually different...
    But many of these online companies are actually just drop-shippers, no inventory. They don't "have" any product at all.
    The simply pass the order on to their distributor, or a retailer who specializes in that.
    If it's not in stock, they wait to see if it comes into stock at the distributor... I think that is the source of a good deal of the customer service stories out there.