Look ma: new forum!

Options
Micah Cohen
Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
edited July 2001 in Car Audio & Electronics
Okay! This forum software promises to be da bomb. (Is that phrase still hip, or am I totally out of it?) No more squishy posts, no more unreadable threads.

With this new forum, it's easy to edit your posts if you make a mistake; simple to give yourself a fun personal "signature"; a snap to choose which forums and even which forum members you prefer as "favorites" (you can set up "buddy lists" to find out when your friends are online -- or set it up so you can "lurk" anonymously), and you can even keep track of how many posts you post (there will be no prizes, alas).

To do all that, click on PROFILE above the navigation structure right up there on the left.

Let's all keep in mind that this is a chance to begin again. To right past wrongs. To reinvent ourselves. To be forgiven for past transgressions. To make amends and start over. You get what I'm saying, right? I don't have to draw you a pitcher, do I? Let's all just get along.

Most of all, HAVE FUN!

Micah
ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
Post edited by Micah Cohen on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Regional Sales Manager Posts: 0
    edited July 2001
    Options
    Micah,
    That pitcher that you want to paint......Is it a pitcher of Bud or Fosters? Don't you hate words like that? (Picture/Picther)

Speaking of Pictures.......How about some pictures of some really cool car audio installs with Polk Audio speakers? Or am I the only one that wants to see awesome installs on this site?