McIntosh C712 Preamp

zingo
zingo Posts: 11,258
edited December 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I was not wanting to sell this preamp under these conditions, but we were recently in a car accident, and it's more responsible to sell some equipment to pay for the deductible then to take it out of savings...

This preamp is better than most McIntosh units as it has RCA and XLR outputs, phono stage, and original remote. It's also half height to the normal MC preamp, but I like it better as it fits on the shelf in my stand better. This is a full function unit that was recently checked over by Hawthorne Stereo in Seaettle, and I have the original manual and brochure. Glass only has one bubble as pictured to the left side of the volume knob, and all lights worked great. Pots are smooth and all tone controls ground out of the circuit when zeroed out.

$750 paypal'ed; shipping extra, but should be fairly inexpensive.

3E83N13H55I75Gb5K9ccb68b0114477f71e51.jpg
3Kd3F83Hd5L65N25V2ccbd0fc6660a55a19f4.jpg
Post edited by zingo on

Comments

• zingo
    edited December 2012
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,496
    edited December 2012
    Nice Jake! Great Pre-amp there!
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,584
    edited December 2012
    This didn't last long, but I didnt expect it to :biggrin:.

Congrats on the sale....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • zingo
    edited December 2012