Aurum Cantus Leisure 3 SE Monitors and Stands

doctor r
doctor r Posts: 837
edited November 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Beautiful pair of Monitors with a Rosewood finish in high gloss lacquer. The ribbon tweeter and Kevlar mid base driver presents an open airy non fatiguing high end with a wide sound stage. The speakers disappear and are an easy load to drive. These were the speakers I brought to Polkfest 2011 in Orlando. They are an 8/10 grade for the speakers only because I am the second owner. The stands have a small tear in the leather on the back, not seen from front, that has been repaired making them a 7/10. The speakers have the original triple box and velvet bags with the stands having the original double box. These are heavy and the shipping will be at least $100. I will get the boxes weighed this evening and have a better idea of the true shipping. Asking $750.00 plus actual shipping cost.

Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
integrated w/DAC module Gryphon Diablo 300
server Wolf Alpha 3SX
phono pre Dynamic Sounds Associates Phono II
turntable/tonearms Origin Live Sovereign Mk3 dual arm, Origin Live Enterprise Mk4, Origin Live Illustrious Mk3c
cartridges Miyajima Madake, Ortofon Windfeld Ti, Ortofon
speakers Rockport Mira II
cables Synergistic Research Cables, Gryphon VPI XLR, Sablon 2020 USB
rack Adona Eris 6dw
ultrasonic cleaner Degritter
Post edited by doctor r on

Comments

• george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited November 2012
    Guys,, a 7 or 8 in Bruce's scale is a 9/10 on most others'.This guy takws extremely good care of his gear.Buy from with confidence.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    edited November 2012
    Hot damn those are sweet looking, love the finish. Sucks being broke right now. Good luck anyway with the sale, someone should grab these.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • doctor r
    doctor r Posts: 837
    edited November 2012
    Please mark these sold. They will be residing in an excellent member of this forum's home in a few days. Thank you George and Tony for your posts.
    Rick
    integrated w/DAC module Gryphon Diablo 300
    server Wolf Alpha 3SX
    phono pre Dynamic Sounds Associates Phono II
    turntable/tonearms Origin Live Sovereign Mk3 dual arm, Origin Live Enterprise Mk4, Origin Live Illustrious Mk3c
    cartridges Miyajima Madake, Ortofon Windfeld Ti, Ortofon
    speakers Rockport Mira II
    cables Synergistic Research Cables, Gryphon VPI XLR, Sablon 2020 USB
    rack Adona Eris 6dw
    ultrasonic cleaner Degritter