Thailand

Options
onebadchad
onebadchad Posts: 364
edited October 2012 in The Clubhouse
Im going to Thailand for a few months, got the in a few sweet deals, tube amps, pre amps. and some quality speakers, I can ship to US addresses and have some local references. If Interested Email Me. Chad :)
Hello Kitty am/fm CD player
Post edited by onebadchad on

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If you decide to partake of the nightlife in Bangkok, make sure you check under the hood first.:twisted: :cheesygrin:

Seriously though... have a safe trip.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • potee
    potee Posts: 610
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yup becareful don't get anything from under the YUM YUM tree
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Have a good trip. A few months? That's a lot of "time". Only a military man or an academic would have that kind of leave from work, or be allowed to relocate for a while. It is also possible one could be some kind of business dude! Whichever one you are. Be careful and enjoy!

BTW, most equipment of the tube variety over there should be Chinese made in any case.

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    edited October 2012
    Options
    These guys make some nice transformers...

http://www.sacthailand.com/
  • badchad
    badchad Posts: 348
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If I were you, I'd sell my gear AFTER returning to raise money for treatment...
    Polk Fronts: RTi A7's
    Polk Center: CSi A6
    Polk Surrounds: FXi A6's
    Polk Rear Surround: RTi4
    Sub: HSU VTF-3 (MK1)
    AVR: Yamaha RX-A2010
    B&K Reference 200.7
    TV: Sharp LC-70LE847U
    Oppo BDP-103
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    edited October 2012
    Options
    How much would it be to send over 2 hot 20 yr old ladyboys in a 4 by 4 foot wooden shipping container? I would pay for the bottled water, bread and cat litter of course
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited October 2012
    Options
    How much would it be to send over 2 hot 20 yr old ladyboys in a 4 by 4 foot wooden shipping container? I would pay for the bottled water, bread and cat litter of course

WOW, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Anyway enjoy the trip OP. Couple months would be way too long for me, and I've been there numerous times. While you are in the Asia Pacific hub, try hopping around the area and check out Japan, Korea, P.I, Vietnam and some other places.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • jon1redleg
    jon1redleg Posts: 242
    edited October 2012
    Options

WHAT !!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yeah, THAT one was pretty effed, LMAO...
  • rromeo923
    rromeo923 Posts: 1,513
    edited October 2012
    Options
    One who guys thru Airport turnstile sideways is going to "BangKoK"
    I got static in my head
    The reflected sound of everything
  • gdb
    gdb Posts: 6,012
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Prerequisite.....view "The Hangover Part II" ! :lol: Get all yer shots too !!!
  • polk500
    polk500 Posts: 1,171
    edited October 2012
    Options

Hey when you get your ladyboys here you can go shopping for skinny jeans together.
  • nooshinjohn
    edited October 2012
    Options

I guess you like binding post more than I thought....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i guess you like binding post more than i thought....

hahahah!!!!
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • nooshinjohn
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Smallies wrote: »
    I was wondering how I'm gonna get over there

PFB Airfreight perhaps?

• Tankman
    Tankman Posts: 419
    edited October 2012
    Options
    jon1redleg wrote: »
    WHAT !!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    ..LMFAO!!!wtf?..LOLO!!