I saw Matrix: Revolutions last night

Jstas
Jstas Posts: 14,804
edited November 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
It was a cool movie. Lots of action and suspense. Although, a couple parts went on a bit longer than I thought they should have. It was pretty neat though. I didn't really like the ending. It was kind of anti-climatic and left it open for another movie. Then again, I'm not quite sure if I understood the ending completely yet. I'll have to go and see it again before I can make a decision.

Go see it in a theater with DTS or some other digital sound though! There is alot of audio information in the movie and the typical non-DTS systems wouldn't do it justice.
Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
Post edited by Jstas on

Comments

• Jstas
    edited November 2003
    Oh, pre-views of movies to see:

Troy looks totally **** awesome!
    The 3rd LOTR movie trialer zoomed by way too quickly to get a good feel of it. I'll have to wait for a longer trailer.
    The Alamo looks like a good movie to see too.

The Last Samurai is a movie about Tom Cruise's character being a traitor. I'm not going to bother with that steaming pile of excrement.

Oh and keep an eye out for Predator vs. Alien next summer I believe it is! Just remember, whichever one wins, WE LOSE!

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited November 2003
    i saw matrix: rev as well tonight

i actually loved it -- the battle for zion was amazing...

the ending did suck -- not that it was bad, but just left u saying "um... ok... what now?????" and i was so damned confused.

minus that last five minutes, the rest was totally mind blowing -- i asw it at the drive in - in the comfort of boom bitty boom.. drive in is only open for one more weekend, then winter break starts for them, which sucks, i hope some action packed shoot em up movie comes next weekend...

although after only 2 hours or whatever it was, due to the cold, it was a bloody nightmare to start the truck -- "vrrrrrrrrrr--- vrrr--vrrrrr----vrrrooom" finally.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Keske944
    Keske944 Posts: 134
    edited November 2003
    The ending made snece to me but I won't expaline it here. I don't want everyone who hasn't seen it pissed off at me right now. But if you wnat it explained shoot me an email at keske944@cox.net and i'll do my best to get ya to understand whatever ya don't
    Patience... patience...

Screw patience... Crank the volume and floor it you panzie.
  • Jstas
    edited November 2003
    Oh, I understood the ending. I know what happened and such. I'm just not getting the relevance to the story. I am not sure if I missed some meaning to it or not. Then again, it's hard to concentrate on the plot line on opening night with the nerd herd shouting at the screen and the inconsiderate **** kids kicking your chair behind you.

And all my friends wonder why I wait for like 3 weeks before I'll go see a movie. I like being the only person in the theater. Really helps with the surround sound's sound stage too. No people to block the audio. Hell, no knappy headed yutzes to block the video either!

• MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited November 2003
    that and if you take a date to a deserted theatre there's no telling what wonderful things could come of it... especially if she's wearing a miniskirt... trust me... I know :D
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited November 2003
    *** is wishing he was mtxman right now ***

... **** - find me a girlfriend like that!
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Keske944
    Keske944 Posts: 134
    edited November 2003
    Dodge I hope that your gf dosn't read this forum. Or did i miss something while lost in the hell know as work and school (i.e. are you two still together)?
    Patience... patience...

Screw patience... Crank the volume and floor it you panzie.