SDA-1 Speaker parts?

Options
SDA1man
SDA1man Posts: 1
edited November 2003 in Speakers
First off, I'm a newbie to this forum and I'm looking forward to picking a few minds about all the great leaps in technology that have been made since I bought my first set of Polk Audio speakers 20 years ago.

As my name suggests I'm the proud owner of a pair of Polk SDA-1's. I bought them back in the early 80's and have enjoyed 1000's of hours of listening to music with them. Fortunately, I still like to crank the volume a little. You know, like listening to music while I mow the lawn. Anyway one of my tweeters finaly gave up the ghost. :( Is there anywhere I can get a replacement?

I'd love to buy a new set of speakers and my wife would like me to downsize, but at this time I just can't justify spending a boat load on speakers. So, I'd like to fix what I have, if possible.
Post edited by SDA1man on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    edited November 2003
    Options
    Welcome to the forum.

Contact Polk Customer Service and they'll help you out.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk